Maurizio Sarri (9 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Suuure, anything you need to fit your agenda. You, and by you I mean every Sarri boy here, all 12 of you, know that a treble is impossible task, especially for someone of Sarri`s level, so you decide to lower your demands to just one trophy and wait for a hail mary and a 1/2 final in CL so that you can defend your ridiculous, disrespectful and ungrateful attitude towards Allegri in his last season and justify every insult you shot at him, quickly forgetting the major success he brought and the new heights he took this club to.

In every aspect possible Sarri is a downgrade to Allegri, both Max and the club made the right decision to part ways, 5 years in modern football is more than a lot to stay at one team, especially 5 years filled with so much success and silverware. The choice for a replacement was a terrible one, a world class club needs a world class coach or a young prospect with potential to reach world class level, not an old incompetent, uneducated and moaning hobo whos only accomplishment is, get that - losing and failing beautifully...
I dont think that everyone that gives Sarri a chance was anti-Allegri, I certainly wasnt.

So you agree that we had to move on from Allegri, but your criteria for the new coach not to get sacked in his first season is domestic double + CL final. :D Pretty glad you're not anywhere near Juve management, that approach is pretty retarded. I dont think that in the history of CL there has been a CL winning coach that in his first season in the club had a domestic double and CL final.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
I dont think that everyone that gives Sarri a chance was anti-Allegri, I certainly wasnt.

So you agree that we had to move on from Allegri, but your criteria for the new coach not to get sacked in his first season is domestic double + CL final. :D Pretty glad you're not anywhere near Juve management, that approach is pretty retarded. I dont think that in the history of CL there has been a CL winning coach that in his first season in the club had a domestic double and CL final.
0_GettyImages-1195196987.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Both Lippi and Allegri too won a domestic double and made it to a European final (UEFA cup for Lippi, CL final for Allegri) in their first season at Juve.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He “joked” that maybe we should change back to our stripes so we could start receiving more penalties again.
Wat a twat. I keep trying to like him because the results are coming... but ffs. What kind of Juve manager says this shit, especially one who was constantly insinuating we were favoured by refs and figc just two years ago.

:inter:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010

You`re welcome to twist it however you like, still changes nothing. My first post you quoted started with "I cant find a single thing that I like about Sarri but will judge him after the season end".

My criteria for the coach worthy of replacing Allegri is what I already said in the post you quoted last, had the term world class in it several times, I can also give you my criteria for what a Juve coach shouldnt be - basically every single thing that Sarri is.

With the appointment of this subject my expectations for the season was zero tituli, with inter being inter, collecting mediocre hasbeens from England and also Lazio being Lazio I expect both of them to shoot themselves in both feet, arms and eventually in the head and secure a free pass for us to retain the league. But here comes the twist - people who would label a season like that a success or a good one are the same people who rated our last season as a failure and/or a let down. Cute, right?

And to answer your weak attempt for a joke or whatever that was - nope, I dont think that any new coach at a top club should win a domestic double and reach a CL final in order not to get sacked at the end of the season, I just reminded what the previous coach did in his debut year, just like the one before him.

Whats the problem to compare last two or three coaches based on their debut season? I will tell you what - that fear you have inside you, telling you that your beloved Sarri isnt good enough and cannot accomplish what those before him accomplished, let alone top it, and then you would look foolish for putting your trust and support into empty promises of exciting football, finishing off opponents and european glory. That is why you insist on rating Sarri based on what Allegri could have accomplished this season in some parallel universe instead of what he actually did when he was in Sarri`s shoes...

What Conte did in his first year was extraordinary, what Allegri did in his first year was even more extraordinary, and Sarri boys should accept that the expectations and demands are extremely high because of those two and if Sarri fails to deliver then its only normal questions to be asked and his situation evaluated and yes, even get sacked and replaced with an adequate manager with rich trophy cabinet and significant achievements to his name.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Wat a twat. I keep trying to like him because the results are coming... but ffs. What kind of Juve manager says this shit, especially one who was constantly insinuating we were favoured by refs and figc just two years ago.

:inter:
:agree: we need to add an exception to the rule, namely that you are allowed to insult this particular juventus staff member. He is the kind of guy who 100% still believes in our calciopoli guilt and that we were favoured by refs all the time. The kind of guy who laughs at anti juventus facebook group postings in private and the guy who the very second he retires will unload a metric arse ton of dirt on us. Kind of guy who will lose against second rate club in CL and then complain about bad weather, then say we would have gotten that one penalty in serie A that we didn't get on international stage

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
Y'all were bitching when Conte links came out and did not want him back because of that 10 euro comment he made over 5 years. Here is our current manager invoking false accusations that nearly destroyed us for a joke. I will back Inter to win scudetto just so we can see what a real winner looks like.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
0_GettyImages-1195196987.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Both Lippi and Allegri too won a domestic double and made it to a European final (UEFA cup for Lippi, CL final for Allegri) in their first season at Juve.
Pep won the treble in his first season, but yeah, he's the only example were that kind or expectations would end up in CL title.

- - - Updated - - -

You`re welcome to twist it however you like, still changes nothing. My first post you quoted started with "I cant find a single thing that I like about Sarri but will judge him after the season end".

My criteria for the coach worthy of replacing Allegri is what I already said in the post you quoted last, had the term world class in it several times, I can also give you my criteria for what a Juve coach shouldnt be - basically every single thing that Sarri is.

With the appointment of this subject my expectations for the season was zero tituli, with inter being inter, collecting mediocre hasbeens from England and also Lazio being Lazio I expect both of them to shoot themselves in both feet, arms and eventually in the head and secure a free pass for us to retain the league. But here comes the twist - people who would label a season like that a success or a good one are the same people who rated our last season as a failure and/or a let down. Cute, right?

And to answer your weak attempt for a joke or whatever that was - nope, I dont think that any new coach at a top club should win a domestic double and reach a CL final in order not to get sacked at the end of the season, I just reminded what the previous coach did in his debut year, just like the one before him.

Whats the problem to compare last two or three coaches based on their debut season? I will tell you what - that fear you have inside you, telling you that your beloved Sarri isnt good enough and cannot accomplish what those before him accomplished, let alone top it, and then you would look foolish for putting your trust and support into empty promises of exciting football, finishing off opponents and european glory. That is why you insist on rating Sarri based on what Allegri could have accomplished this season in some parallel universe instead of what he actually did when he was in Sarri`s shoes...

What Conte did in his first year was extraordinary, what Allegri did in his first year was even more extraordinary, and Sarri boys should accept that the expectations and demands are extremely high because of those two and if Sarri fails to deliver then its only normal questions to be asked and his situation evaluated and yes, even get sacked and replaced with an adequate manager with rich trophy cabinet and significant achievements to his name.
Napoli replaced Sarri with an adequate manager with rich trophy cabinet and significant achievements, did it work out well for them? Nop.

I dont have any particular fear for Sarri, I hope he's good enough. My favorite for Juve bench this past summer was Conte not Sarri, as I thought he's the one to immediately get results wherever he goes and we needed results know with our 2 best players aged ~35.

But Sarri has been getting results way beyond my realistic expectations and he's not getting enough credit for it and then dumb fucks like you come in say that a coach should be sacked if he doesnt win domestic double + reach a CL final lol

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: we need to add an exception to the rule, namely that you are allowed to insult this particular juventus staff member. He is the kind of guy who 100% still believes in our calciopoli guilt and that we were favoured by refs all the time. The kind of guy who laughs at anti juventus facebook group postings in private and the guy who the very second he retires will unload a metric arse ton of dirt on us. Kind of guy who will lose against second rate club in CL and then complain about bad weather, then say we would have gotten that one penalty in serie A that we didn't get on international stage
Sounds like you and Sarri had a one night stand with a bitter ending

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
“Juventus did not play well in the first half, but Napoli were insignificant. Their passing, their possession play, it all just serves to let the opposition rest. Those who understand nothing about football might even think they play well, but Napoli aren’t a team in any condition to win anything."

That's Moggi's description of Sarri's Napoli in 2017.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
“Juventus did not play well in the first half, but Napoli were insignificant. Their passing, their possession play, it all just serves to let the opposition rest. Those who understand nothing about football might even think they play well, but Napoli aren’t a team in any condition to win anything."

Moggi knows nothing about aesthetics.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Sarri brainlets btfo eternally

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Napoli replaced Sarri with an adequate manager with rich trophy cabinet and significant achievements, did it work out well for them? Nop.

I dont have any particular fear for Sarri, I hope he's good enough. My favorite for Juve bench this past summer was Conte not Sarri, as I thought he's the one to immediately get results wherever he goes and we needed results know with our 2 best players aged ~35.

But Sarri has been getting results way beyond my realistic expectations and he's not getting enough credit for it and then dumb fucks like you come in say that a coach should be sacked if he doesnt win domestic double + reach a CL final lol
Aww, arent you a sweet innocent child, so adorable. Now, I say "a world class club needs a world class coach or a young prospect with potential to reach world class level" and "adequate manager with rich trophy cabinet and significant achievements to his name" and your response is "Napoli replaced Sarri with an adequate manager with rich trophy cabinet and significant achievements, did it work out well for them? Nop." Great job there, things like that happen when you are trying too hard to stay in the discussion, even if you have to say something stupid. I do feel sorry for you though, putting Juventus and Napoli in the same basket and rating them both as world class clubs speaks very highly of you.

I`ll just skip the Conte part, like you skip pretty much everything I say and keep insisting on two phrases that you decided you have the best chance to prove a point, even if you have to interpret it in a different way. Fine by me, I really dont care how this discussion proceeds or ends.

So, let me see if a dumb fuck like me understands how you feel. Now, you preferred someone else instead of Sarri, then Sarri gets appointed and your realistic expectations are for a way worse results this season, especially when your top pick is coaching the main rival. But then, one way or another, the club is getting results and is top of the table, 1/2-final in Coppa and 1/8 in CL - in your own words - "results way beyond my realistic expectations" and since he surprised you by achieving what isnt even the bare minimum for a club of our statue - (being top in Serie A, progressing in the Coppa and qualifying for the 1/8 finals in CL) now you "hope he's good enough" and wonder why he`s not applauded and praised for doing what is, again, the bare minimum of what is expected of a Juventus manager, any Juventus manager. Where you see the need to give him credit, others see disturbing weaknesses and inability to change, evolve, fix and rely on a back-up plan, and another bunch of things that we witnessed so far, especially in some games.

I think I already explained the domestic double + CL final part, looks like you missed it or ignored it, again, fine by me.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Aww, arent you a sweet innocent child, so adorable. Now, I say "a world class club needs a world class coach or a young prospect with potential to reach world class level" and "adequate manager with rich trophy cabinet and significant achievements to his name" and your response is "Napoli replaced Sarri with an adequate manager with rich trophy cabinet and significant achievements, did it work out well for them? Nop." Great job there, things like that happen when you are trying too hard to stay in the discussion, even if you have to say something stupid. I do feel sorry for you though, putting Juventus and Napoli in the same basket and rating them both as world class clubs speaks very highly of you.

I`ll just skip the Conte part, like you skip pretty much everything I say and keep insisting on two phrases that you decided you have the best chance to prove a point, even if you have to interpret it in a different way. Fine by me, I really dont care how this discussion proceeds or ends.

So, let me see if a dumb fuck like me understands how you feel. Now, you preferred someone else instead of Sarri, then Sarri gets appointed and your realistic expectations are for a way worse results this season, especially when your top pick is coaching the main rival. But then, one way or another, the club is getting results and is top of the table, 1/2-final in Coppa and 1/8 in CL - in your own words - "results way beyond my realistic expectations" and since he surprised you by achieving what isnt even the bare minimum for a club of our statue - (being top in Serie A, progressing in the Coppa and qualifying for the 1/8 finals in CL) now you "hope he's good enough" and wonder why he`s not applauded and praised for doing what is, again, the bare minimum of what is expected of a Juventus manager, any Juventus manager. Where you see the need to give him credit, others see disturbing weaknesses and inability to change, evolve, fix and rely on a back-up plan, and another bunch of things that we witnessed so far, especially in some games.

I think I already explained the domestic double + CL final part, looks like you missed it or ignored it, again, fine by me.
Man you type too much,no way I got enough time in a working day to address you esseys on how much you dislike Sarri :D

With Sarri getting better results than expected I meant how much points we've gathered in Serie A and how convincingly we qualified from CL group, Sarri is a slow starter and I didnt expect him to start as strong.

Juve being top of the table and qualified for CL knockouts is to be expected and might be called bare minimum. Juve being on pace for a 92 point season and qualifying with 2 rounds to spare in CL however is not a bare minimum, thats a really good performance results wise for a coach that just started.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

as much as i like an excuse to dump on sarri moggi is even more pathetic. dude is a parasite barely clinging to life as it continues to feed from its host, us, and never in a way that is positive for us. he should be gassed like the pest that he is.

Jun 6, 2015
as much as i like an excuse to dump on sarri moggi is even more pathetic. dude is a parasite barely clinging to life as it continues to feed from its host, us, and never in a way that is positive for us. he should be gassed like the pest that he is.
I don't disagree, but I still found the description apt.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
because his filthy dealings almost destroyed the club and what does he do now? frequently critisize current management, players etc.

regardless of whether he is complimenting or dissing the club him simply being around and in anyway associated with juventus is negative a stain on the image/ new brand the club is trying to build.

there's a reason, post calciopoli, Agnelli and co have put a lot of effort into rebranding the club and even if nostalgic fans arent keen its the right move but Moggi is the toxic, alcoholic leech from our past who doesnt mind disrupting the progress we've made as long as he gets some booze money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)