Maurizio Sarri (40 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
Juve doesn't need a player like this version of Khedira doing absolutely nothing and get this much praise.
Bentancur is twice the player at least and it's not wrong to say Matuidi should be benched for better like Rabiot too.

Both Matuidi and Khedira are finished at the top Lvl and there is no need to get hold of them . having them on the pitch is only holding us back.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What's up with shitting on Blaise all over sudden, some kind of race to the bottom on tuz? In Pjanic thread, in Matuidi thread, in mercato thread, now in Sarri thread.
I dont like him, I think he is an awful football player that should be plying his trade elsewhere. Hopefully come the summer he will. Thats all, sorry if that bothers you as much. If he had better technique on the ball, or if he could contribute in attacking phase of the game Id have no complaints but he is extremely limited and it is detrimental to our build up. Like with Berna, Sarri should make a cut and ditch him.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I dont like him, I think he is an awful football player that should be plying his trade elsewhere. Hopefully come the summer he will. Thats all, sorry if that bothers you as much. If he had better technique on the ball, Id have no complaints but he is extremely limited and it is detrimental to our build up. Like with Berna, Sarri should make a cut and ditch him.
It bothers me, because it happens all over tuz, like a plague. One retard already wished an injury on him, next thing people will bash him even in NSFW thread. He didn't do anything to justify it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I just hope he will do the same thing with Matuidi, that he did with Bernadeschi, permanent place on the bench. Then hopefully kick him out of the club next summer. There is simply no place for a midfielder like Matuidi in a team aspiring to win CL.
No worries, that will happen for sure. Now that Rabiot looks good, I expect nothing else than Rabiot - Pjanic - Bentancur as the starting trio. I had this expectation since last Summer and looks like this will be our midfield, at least until the end of the season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It bothers me, because it happens all over tuz, like a plague. One retard already wished an injury on him, next thing people will bash him even in NSFW thread. He didn't do anything to justify it.
I dont wish an injury to any player, mostly because its their proffession and they make money to support themselves and their family. And its not a nice thing to wish misfortune happening to anyone. But I have right to not to like some player, because Im annoyed at the level of their contribution on the pitch, which I think is inadequate for the level we are aspiring to reach.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Or world cup teams. No one has ever won anything big with him
The quality in CL is high above WC or Euros. This is not even up for debate. The best European team would wipe the floor with WC winning squad, for multitude of reasons. I also consider last WC tournament one of the weakest in the last several decades. In any case WC was two seasons ago and he clearly isnt the same player anymore.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I dont wish an injury to any player, mostly because its their proffession and they make money to support themselves and their family. And its not a nice thing to wish misfortune happening to anyone. But I have right to not to like some player, because Im annoyed at the level of their contribution on the pitch, which I think is inadequate for the level we are aspiring to reach.
You can bash any player in any thread for sure. But it's just surprised me that people were talking about Sarri in Sarri thread, how he delivers/not delivers and suddenly you like "agree, agree, btw fuck you Blaise Matuidi" for some reason.

Apr 19, 2007
People dont understand what he brings to the table. Its always important to ask what the coach(they always know more than you) sees in the player. Matuidi on both France and Juve covers a lot of ground.He supports the wide positions when Ronaldo cuts in or can cover Sandro if he goes up. Same when Griez would go center behind Giroud giving now width out wide left.
So ask why is it important to have good spacing out wide and also if other players can do that effectively both offensively and defensively. Unfortunately most viewers knowledge ends right around 5 yeards from the ball at any time

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
People dont understand what he brings to the table. Its always important to ask what the coach(they always know more than you) sees in the player. Matuidi on both France and Juve covers a lot of ground.He supports the wide positions when Ronaldo cuts in or can cover Sandro if he goes up. Same when Griez would go center behind Giroud giving now width out wide left.
So ask why is it important to have good spacing out wide and also if other players can do that effectively both offensively and defensively. Unfortunately most viewers knowledge ends right around 5 yeards from the ball at any time
imagine if we had a player behing Ronaldo or Dybala that is good with a ball at his feet, that could make a killer pass, or that could dribble out of difficult situations, that could provide decent cover without tripping himself...why do you think it has to be one or the other, you can run and provide cover which makes it ok if you fail at other 9/10 aspects of the game?

Apr 19, 2007
imagine if we had a player behing Ronaldo or Dybala that is good with a ball at his feet, that could make a killer pass, or that could dribble out of difficult situations, that could provide decent cover without...why do you think it has to be one or the other, you can run and provide cover but you can fail at other 9/10 aspects of the game?
Maybe Bentancur can get to that position. He wasnt there yet and neither was Rabiot. Who would you want there at the start of the season? You know when our team was leaking goals and our best cb went down. We were working on a new system and our 2 ams were injured? Im not saying it cant happen im just saying that Matuidi offers something that no one else does on the team in his ability to press. We win so many balls when we press from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe Bentancur can get to that position. He wasnt there yet and neither was Rabiot. Who would you want there at the start of the season? You know when our team was leaking goals and our best cb went down. We were working on a new system and our 2 ams were injured? Im not saying it cant happen im just saying that Matuidi offers something that no one else does on the team in his ability to press. We win so many balls when we press from him.
But Im sure Allegri,Deschamps,And sarri arent as well versed as you. Rubbish coaches. Your point of MUH MAtuidi sucks is top stuff.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
We have Ramsey for that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

But Im sure Allegri,Deschamps,And sarri arent as well versed as you. Rubbish coaches. Your point of MUH MAtuidi sucks is top stuff.
Yeah, the coach argument trumps everything. Yaay. It would be impossible to debate anything if ur gonna hide behind 'Allegri, DD' know the best.. its pointless and redundant. Its also not Matuidi's fault our other CM options looked even more underwhelming so the critique goes mostly to Fabio. But now it seems we have several options, so Sarri has no excuse if he is keen on Sarriball. The way his Napoli played was pretty neat and I dont see how Blaise would fit in.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I would like to see him as a mezzala for sure. But for now hes an AM. Even as AM you can see we have more freedom to push him wider and have 3 more central mids behind though. Its no mistake that our offense and defense are looking better as soon as we are getting healthy at AM. Adds so much balance to the team
With Dybala roaming all-around the field we don't need a classical AM. Ramsey just needs to stay healthy (this one is tough) and integrate himself as Rabiot already did. He suits our needs like a glove – he covers for Dybala, amazing in quick one-two, can shoot. Sarri needs to squeeze Arsenal from him with those stupid flicks and make him shoot the fucking ball. On his day Ramsey is a wc player.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What's up with shitting on Blaise all over sudden, some kind of race to the bottom on tuz? In Pjanic thread, in Matuidi thread, in mercato thread, now in Sarri thread.
Probably it has to do with the fact that this version of matuidi isn't good enough to start for Juve.
Also his decline is obvious.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)