Maurizio Sarri (56 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Obviously he referred to winning every single game, not winning at the end of the season. Basing on the opinions here, that's the expectation – win every single game by three goal margin. Obviously it's not possible because Juve is not playing against amateurs but other professionals and you just can't win every game. Just look at other top teams, each of them struggled this season. Including Liverpool who lost to Napoli and drew with United.
Yeah, i'm not so sure about that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Obviously he referred to winning every single game, not winning at the end of the season. Basing on the opinions here, that's the expectation – win every single game by three goal margin. Obviously it's not possible because Juve is not playing against amateurs but other professionals and you just can't win every game. Just look at other top teams, each of them struggled this season. Including Liverpool who lost to Napoli and drew with United.
I read that he thinks its impossible to win CL and we better be ready not win Serie A as well lol. If he tried to say what you're saying, he's very poor with words. Which is better than being a sad loser, so I hope you're right

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
To be fair to Sarri, he had Allan, Hamsik, Jorginho at Napoli. That was the heart of his Napoli team.

Here, Paratici provided him an injury prone Ramsey and an underplayed Rabiot to fix our midfield problems. A midfield consisting of washed up has beens like Khedira and Matuidi and no-hopers like Can.

If Bentancur hadn't stepped up, our midfield would be in an even bigger mess then it is now.
to be fair the majority here supported the idea of Ramsey and or Rabiot

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
"If we dwell on results then we’ll encounter huge difficulties, so we must move on from the final result, which can be a win or a loss like in our last game, and try to make these lads understand that the path to success must be a different one, that you can’t win everything right away.

Unfortunately we inherited an ultra-winning team so it’s not easy to intervene in a distinct away.

“We have to confirm how well our predecessors did, but through an idea. It’s not easy to get results immediately.

“There’s no fixed date, not in a month, two months, five months or eight months, but the lads have shown great availability.

“They’re doing things that they didn’t do before because they couldn’t understand each other well and there have been flashes.”

“We need everyone on the same page and going in the same direction. That's why sometimes it succeeds and sometimes less so.”

:touched:

Let's not intervene pls. @JCK

Unfortunately we inherited an ultra-winning team so it’s not easy to intervene in a distinct away.“

This... I almost puke when I read this... what a joke!!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"If we dwell on results then we’ll encounter huge difficulties, so we must move on from the final result, which can be a win or a loss like in our last game, and try to make these lads understand that the path to success must be a different one, that you can’t win everything right away.

Unfortunately we inherited an ultra-winning team so it’s not easy to intervene in a distinct away.

“We have to confirm how well our predecessors did, but through an idea. It’s not easy to get results immediately.

“There’s no fixed date, not in a month, two months, five months or eight months, but the lads have shown great availability.

“They’re doing things that they didn’t do before because they couldn’t understand each other well and there have been flashes.”

“We need everyone on the same page and going in the same direction. That's why sometimes it succeeds and sometimes less so.”

unfortunately :lol: Yeah, its gonna take some time to drill out winning mentality but you guys seem to be on the right path. Ffs what a stupid interview he gave.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Thats a strawman. Its more like, win most games playing offensive flowing football, and scrape results every now and then. Scraping results against fodder teams should be the minority and not the majority of games. That draw against Man Utd? Thats their only "poor" result in the EPL.

If your interpretation is wrong and he really is trying to lower expectations saying we shouldnt expect the same results as the previous Juve, thats really really troubling. Thats less results than before, and the same ugly disjointed football. The worst case scenario.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Whats the added value of 3 at the back, fullbacks pushed a bit more forward?

3 at the back puts on an extra CB thats not gonna contribute with much running or meaningful passing, two fundamentals in Sarris philosophy. If we aim to play proactive, high pressing footie with lots of smart posession, I dont think 3 at the back is the way to go.

On a side note, disgusting interview by Sarris assistant today, completely different from the message Sarri gave in his first presser.
Width

- - - Updated - - -

Accept and shut up or you know what you get

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want them to do a Hamsik or Nainggolan and come out and say "this is our year", but saying that you can't win everything at a club like Juventus? Bitch pls
It should be without saying but with what we got we lowered our standards. That's as clear as you can be

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Width

- - - Updated - - -

Accept and shut up or you know what you get

- - - Updated - - -

It should be without saying but with what we got we lowered our standards. That's as clear as you can be
you can give the same freedom to your fullback by asking your midfielder to cover him, no need to put an extra cb for that. f.e. Liverpool fullbacks are basically playing wingback and they dont need 3 CBs for that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
unfortunately :lol: Yeah, its gonna take some time to drill out winning mentality but you guys seem to be on the right path. Ffs what a stupid interview he gave.
So you can see why me and others think we are going to end up with a big fat 0 next to the “trophies won” section this season. Loser mentality coaches trying their best to suck the winning mentality out of this team. That interview Martusciello gave has the stench of Delneri of 2010/11.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Unfortunately we inherited an ultra-winning team so it’s not easy to intervene in a distinct away.“

This... I almost puke when I read this... what a joke!!
I'm going to take a guess and say that what he meant was he didn't want players thinking they can just show up and win. At times it feels like our players are taking games too lightly and they think that the league is won already.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So you can see why me and others think we are going to end up with a big fat 0 next to the “trophies won” section this season. Loser mentality coaches trying their best to suck the winning mentality out of this team. That interview Martusciello gave has the stench of Delneri of 2010/11.
You and others thinking we'll win 0 trophies have that same loser mentality as Martusciello or whatever his name is.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You and others thinking we'll win 0 trophies have that same loser mentality as Martusciello or whatever his name is.
There's a big difference between a fan having a loser mentality and a person in charge with loser mentality. A million times a fan but not once a manager.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Since you have no tangible impact on whether the team is winning or losing, the only real choice you make is whether to support your team with a loser mentality or not.
I support the team but that does not mean I will have a blind eye on the idiots/losers/bums in charge. I will keep on voicing my opinion and showing my disgust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)