Maurizio Sarri (313 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think we lack the defensive spark of the previous years. Set pieces aside, the defence does not provide the feeling of a wall to pass anymore.
Players are getting caught out of position, they mark no one during set pieces, we have tendency to go for more complicated solutions around our box, then insecurity creeps in and we start making mistakes...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He is getting caught out of position far too many times during the game. That right side has been wide open. That shit maybe worked in Porto, Real or City, but here it wont.
He hardly played for real and city as he is terrible defensively I don't know what the solution is as de sciglio is in the same category

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No need to repeat it again but with this Zeman defending we are not going to win anything.
Absolutely. This team has a high offensive ceiling imo but so many issues defending and its hard to see how a team like that can possibly win the CL unless we see massive improvement in that area over the next few months. It is possible though.

I guess this should have been expected with a man like Sarri.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The biggest worry is we have not actually seen Sarriball yet it looks like Sarri wants us to become a good counter attacking team
I thought the Atletico Madrid game was a Sarriball show to the fullest. Great passing all game especially in the 2nd half, so many chances created and eventually defensive mistakes ruining the match result.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I thought the Atletico Madrid game was a Sarriball show to the fullest. Great passing all game especially in the 2nd half, so many chances created and eventually defensive mistakes ruining the match result.
You are right but then again Atletico Madrid are never interested in possession based football and hardly pressed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 308)