Maurizio Arrivabene (23 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Easier said than done we are targeting zakaria because he is free agent and we dont have any money unless we sell
Aren’t you a ray of sunshine? lol
I’d wait until some transfers are done first before making passing a judgment.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I’d wait until some transfers are done first before making passing a judgment.
The likes of you have been saying this shit since 2016 when smart minds already predicted a decline

and you will be saying this in 2025 when we are fighting against relegation on a regular basis

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Smart mind lol.
He exaggerated with that part but he is right. So many times have been said that the decline is visible and worrying but it was put down to the ground simply because "trust management they know better" "lol you are a cyber dude and they lead one of the biggest teams, what did you accomplish trololol" "wait to see actual results" etc. That has been the thing for years literally.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He exaggerated with that part but he is right. So many times have been said that the decline is visible and worrying but it was put down to the ground simply because "trust management they know better" "lol you are a cyber dude and they lead one of the biggest teams, what did you accomplish trololol" "wait to see actual results" etc. That has been the thing for years literally.
Not sure what he or you said has anything to do with my post. Of course we’re in decline. You don’t need to be a genius to see that. But things can always change.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not sure what he or you said has anything to do with my post. Of course we’re in decline. You don’t need to be a genius to see that. But things can always change.
Because you said: I’d wait until some transfers are done first before making passing a judgment.

At one hand you are right. But on the other, seeing from a historical distance, you are not. And its not because you are retarded but because we have been doing the same shit over the past years, even previous summer. Nothing changed, including our staff, so I dont know what are we waiting for now? More reason to be born over the night in their head? I somehow doubt that is going to happen. We all want drastic change of results, rightfully so, but such results demand drastic actions taken - which we lack for years.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Because you said: I’d wait until some transfers are done first before making passing a judgment.

At one hand you are right. But on the other, seeing from a historical distance, you are not. And its not because you are retarded but because we have been doing the same shit over the past years, even previous summer. Nothing changed, including our staff, so I dont know what are we waiting for now? More reason to be born over the night in their head? I somehow doubt that is going to happen. We all want drastic change of results, rightfully so, but such results demand drastic actions taken - which we lack for years.
Historical? I distinctly recall a historical change in 2010 when we hired Beppe, and then Conte a year later. Give me one good reason this can’t happen again.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Historical? I distinctly recall a historical change in 2010 when we hired Beppe, and then Conte a year later. Give me one good reason this can’t happen again.
But that was my point. It happened when we hired Marotta.

We hired Paratici after, we hired our current staff later. It all went downhill with dozens of stupid mistakes. In order to see a drastic result change, a drastic change should happen. I cant really expect anything with our current staff because all they proved is... nothing. I will expect good things when we do something. Until then I can only expect shit we were served like the previous years.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
But that was my point. It happened when we hired Marotta.

We hired Paratici after, we hired our current staff later. It all went downhill with dozens of stupid mistakes. In order to see a drastic result change, a drastic change should happen. I cant really expect anything with our current staff because all they proved is... nothing. I will expect good things when we do something. Until then I can only expect shit we were served like the previous years.
Why can’t we hire somebody competent again? And what reason do we have that Arrivabene is not that person? Remember Marotta’s first act was to hire Del Neri.
Edit: can somebody fix this guy’s smily text issue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)