Maurizio Arrivabene (21 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
1622406773625.png

Career
Arrivabene comes from a marketing and sales background. In 1997, he joined Philip Morris International, rising to become Vice President of Marlboro Global Communication and Promotions in 2007, and Vice President of Consumer Channel Strategy and Event Marketing in 2011. Through his work with Philip Morris, he became involved with the company's sponsorship (through the Marlboro brand) of the Ferrari Formula One team, and sat on the Formula One Commission as a representative of the sport's sponsors from 2010.[1][2]
On 23 November 2014, Ferrari announced that Arrivabene had been appointed as its team principal, replacing Marco Mattiacci, who had himself only been in the position since April that year.[3] The decision to install Arrivabene was made by the new Ferrari chairman, Sergio Marchionne, who gave Arrivabene's "thorough understanding not just of Ferrari but also of the governance mechanisms and requirements of the sport"[2] as part of the reason for his appointment. This appointment was part of a team rejuvenation process by Marchionne who deposed the ex long-time Ferrari Chairman, Luca di Montezemolo.[2]Arrivabene was replaced as Ferrari team principal by former technical boss Mattia Binotto on 7 January 2019 after the 2018 season.
Arrivabene has also been an independent board member of Juventus F.C. since 2012.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited by a moderator:

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I don't know this guy but he gives me a proper 90's vibe, drunk all of the time and smells of cigarettes.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I get such a sean connery vibe from him.
He looks and from what I read is a real motherfucker.

We need one on our board, seems like an Alpha guy I wonder how will Agnelli react.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I don't mind him. Cerubini is the one that worries me. We fired Marotta fo promote his assistant. Now we are basically promoting the assistants assistant. Reminds of that "Secco carried the team sheet and coffee for Moggi, he's a good choice."

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I don't mind him. Cerubini is the one that worries me. We fired Marotta fo promote his assistant. Now we are basically promoting the assistants assistant. Reminds of that "Secco carried the team sheet and coffee for Moggi, he's a good choice."
Completely agree. This dude looks like a motherfucker tho. We need those.

Jun 16, 2020
Cherubini has been involved in our youth teams, doing a quite good job. In terms of team building, I expect Allegri to be the main man with Cherubini doing the negotiations.

Im wondering if we will use more primavera. Allegri has had some pretty clear interviews about youth development in recent years, and Cherubini has a career of creating youth teams as said.

But it is indeed Cherubini’s most important job so far. Luckily Max is involved this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)