Maurizio Arrivabene (13 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He touched on this when Dybala contract extension. In a way , he said that we need to have players available and spending time on the injury table and expecting high wages is not the way forward Ramsey, Dybala . Thats why this Zaniolo deal seems to be abit weird if it does happens but i see his injury records last season isnt really that bad. But Pogba in united you know the story, well lets see
Yeah idk what the plan or strategy really is here but there is clearly a contradiction between what is being said and what we actually see being done on the market.

If anything, seeing that the management is still very much taking gambles, should at the very least consider including some sort of clause or wage reduction in the contracts of highly paid injury prone players that end up missing huge chunks of the season, in present day Pogba probably serving as a prime example, if he misses half a season due to injuries than that should be reflected also in his contract and should be paid accordingly. Don’t think that is impossible at all, basically a base wage salary which goes up from a bonus based on reaching a certain number of appearances , that should be the only way forward when gambling on market opportunities that could be key players here if fit but demand a huge salary while also having a recurrent injury history.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
He knows that he is clueless about football. But he also know how to adopt, evaluate and manage mercato. With his carisma and way of thinking, he is much needed.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Basically he is a great GM, but he need to surround himself with people who are world class in their expertise about football so their input will highly valuable insight

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I’ve won’t rate him yet simply bc he was most likely hired by Elkann to
  1. economically rehabilitate the club after years of Agnelli co-signing Tici’s library of bad deals that buried us in severe debt
  2. Remain competitive (both sporting and commercially)

It’s too early to measure the results independently and holistically imo

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I’ve won’t rate him yet simply bc he was most likely hired by Elkann to
  1. economically rehabilitate the club after years of Agnelli co- Tici’s library of bad deals that buried us in severe debt
  2. Remain competitive (both sporting and commercially)

It’s too early to measure the results independently and holistically imo
What? No rash raging and bashing out of nowhere? What's the point?

Jun 16, 2020
It’s not that I don’t like the transfers we did, but we’re doing everything so slow paced that we’ll feel the consequences. Let’s not forget guys, next months will be very busy with the WC in the winter. And we start the season with a unfinished team and a humiliating pre season. Should’ve done better.

Last year basically the same problem

Hopefully some positivity in the next weeks.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It’s not that I don’t like the transfers we did, but we’re doing everything so slow paced that we’ll feel the consequences. Let’s not forget guys, next months will be very busy with the WC in the winter. And we start the season with a unfinished team and a humiliating pre season. Should’ve done better.

Last year basically the same problem

Hopefully some positivity in the next weeks.
I was saying this back in late May early June. You saw other clubs begin to make moves and pursue their targets early and all we managed to do was go back and forth with Pogba and Di Maria and then extend fucking MDS’ contract.

Yes, the window hadn’t even opened in June, but it was clear as day that management were dawdling and taking their time instead of getting on the front foot to begin fixing the gigantic mess that is our current squad.

1 week before the season starts and we are incredibly unbalanced and incomplete and are imo weaker than last season. It’s a fucking shambles. Real 2015/16 Milan vibes around this current squad.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He has the shackles on his ankles...Offloading was required before bringing others in. Reality is we are stuck with players we don't want, and others don't want.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
so Paratici really fucked this team up made with alot of purchases that didn't fit us ,the slope for the team was really down and then out of no where we sign Maurizio Arrivabene and boom we get rid of 2 players that we watned to get rid for long time both to totenham for decent amount of $$$, we did some great purchases and now we are getting rid of RAbiot with huge salary bill , wow... I mean the gyt cant make magics in 1 day but the road looks promising , we will need to be a little patient unfortantly becase the last managment really screwed this team up , hopefullly next season or the seasona fter juve will offer conte a contract that would be really good , the future looks promising as this is the last year of alex sandro so just a little more patients adn this nighmare will be over , there is a new sheriff in town

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Arrivabene is incompetent and has been through his entire carrier at everything.
He has concenttation issues and lacks intuition and long term planning.
Whats worse is that he has no clue about football and no player managers knows or respect him.
How ever he is a trusty person and being a stranger can be good when negotiating contract and you want to sell the broke picture we are selling atm
This is precisely why he is there, to make us look desperate, using our last resort

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Arrivabene is incompetent and has been through his entire carrier at everything.
Whats worse is that he has no clue about football no player managers knows or respect him.
How ever he is a trusty person and being a stranger can be good when negotiating contract and you want to sell the broke picture we are selling atm
This is precisely why he is there, to make us look desperate, using our last resort

:lol: money bro money

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Whats worse is that he has no clue about football and no player managers knows or respect him.
I went away for years and come back and you haven't changed a bit. Committing hard to the pessimist bit even after a full decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)