Maurizio Arrivabene (6 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Arrivabene is incompetent and has been through his entire carrier at everything.
He has concenttation issues and lacks intuition and long term planning.
Whats worse is that he has no clue about football and no player managers knows or respect him.
How ever he is a trusty person and being a stranger can be good when negotiating contract and you want to sell the broke picture we are selling atm
This is precisely why he is there, to make us look desperate, using our last resort
I have no idea what u talking about , this team was in horrible shape, with Patrici fucked up this team , he managed to sell last season Lulu and benta when all fans really were dreaming of getting rid of them he brough Zakaria at ridiculous price and brough DUSAN ,he managed to lower many players salary , he had the guts to say bey bey to dybala and he brought players salary down and he made players to understand if they don't perform they will be out , the team is new and needs time and still missing pieces but he improved it a lot with money and tools he had and if he gets rid of rabiot he will deserve a medal , I can't see anyone doing better then him and being so close to juventus for so many yers i have big doubt regarding your statement that he dosent have any clue regrarding football , this is so wrong or saying no one respect him , I think today everyone respect him and any person with adequate thinking understand that we need this guy to save us from all the mistake last management did for quite a few years...

that's what Moggi said of him: Moggi told AM Network: “I have known him for a long time and he is a wise person, who can have his say in the team's economy.;"He's a great Juventus fan, and even when he was at Ferrari, I know that he never missed a match.“I think it's a good choice for the Bianconeri. Maurizio is a thoughtful person who always tries to look for the future,"

so where every u get ur info i have no idea but it defiantly sounds not reliable or correct in any way...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I am talking about his career, he was appointed in a similar position in Ferrari , when Ferrari was facing a similar situation and although he wasnt completely irrelevant with formula 1, as he is with football, because of his past experience with Marlboro .
He still has failed to make an impact there.
Ferrari shares the same Fate with Juve, they are also in a very dark era due to managerial incompetence, rather than budget issues.
I agree that he is not Paratici level bad, but we cant expect anything good either, as on the top of being an incompetent managers, he lacks knowledge, experience and connections in serie A...

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I am talking about his career, he was appointed in a similar position in Ferrari , when Ferrari was facing a similar situation and although he wasnt completely irrelevant with formula 1, as he is with football, because of his past experience with Marlboro .
He still has failed to make an impact there.
Ferrari shares the same Fate with Juve, they are also in a very dark era due to managerial incompetence, rather than budget issues.
I agree that he is not Paratici level bad, but we cant expect anything good either, as on the top of being an incompetent managers, he lacks knowledge, experience and connections in serie A...
They're so much better now since he isn't there anymore.
Especially now since they have the best car and are so dominating.
Arrivabene was holding them down.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
They're so much better now since he isn't there anymore.
Especially now since they have the best car and are so dominating.
Arrivabene was holding them down.
A few pages back it was proven that factually that’s incorrect. And they are definitely not dominating now because they are mismanaged despite having the best car indeed.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
you mean that we can always find someone even worse right, well thats certainly a way to see it.
But in case anyone was delussional, ppl needed to know he is an incompetent manager and clueless with football

Jul 28, 2002
I expect him to be either 1) blindly backing allegro. 2) going bananas whilst on his third pack of 20 3) arranging for a new attacking coach or finally 4) not giving a jot.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
He is not here to act, his job was to cut the salaries and make this team strong enought to fight for first three places. His job is almost done, we will probably sign another 1 or 2 players for loan for good plusvalenza and that's it. And just because of that allegrosaur is still our coach. In other circumbstances he would already be sacked.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
sent Arthur to Liverpool where they cover his full salary (didn't accept low ball offers , waited until last day of the market) , he keeps correcting the previous management mistakes slowly but surly , end of the season , sandro and rabiot will be out (contract expires) , cuadrado would be renewed with new contract for like 2.5 mil a season (to be a back up option on the bench) .
this man will bring glory to juve , just needs time , as last management screwed juve hardcore with dumb purchases

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
Correcting mistakes but hopefully not making new ones - Pogba and Paredes
pogba is great he has the skills the ability , he is a wc player , is he going to make it (and staying healthy or not hard to say , but we got him for free and he had offers much higher regarding salary.
regarding paredes max demanded him , Arrivabene gives him the tools he asks so he has no excuses , yes players still need to gel in but if performance doesn't improve Mad need to be cut off , no more excuses and Arriebene showed he can take hard choices like with dybala ,of course allegri has 4 year contract which agien , previous managment gave him ...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
pogba is great he has the skills the ability , he is a wc player , is he going to make it (and staying healthy or not hard to say , but we got him for free and he had offers much higher regarding salary.
regarding paredes max demanded him , Arrivabene gives him the tools he asks so he has no excuses , yes players still need to gel in but if performance doesn't improve Mad need to be cut off , no more excuses and Arriebene showed he can take hard choices like with dybala ,of course allegri has 4 year contract which agien , previous managment gave him ...
But will they be high earners who dont give us good value for money in a few years and we can't get off our books? I.e. same mistakes again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)