Mauricio Isla (17 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't get this guy. He manages to get himself into good positions, makes good runs, but then fails to deliver.
He can't look up and dribble at the same time. He literally is not talented enough to do it. When he looks up he pushes the ball too far.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He can't look up and dribble at the same time. He literally is not talented enough to do it. When he looks up he pushes the ball too far.
We need to get rid of him asap. We've been patient enough, but after 2 years I still haven't seen truly memorable performance form him, only glimpses at times, but mostly horrific showings. And this guy was supposed to challenge Lichtsteiner for a place in the team. lol

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I should be signed as a scout talent... because i can know when a player is shid and when is good.

The first 2 games i saw from Peluso and this turd named isla.... i knew they were going to suck for us. But the white knights here loved to bash me and defend this dudes.

Where they are now?

Same with Bonucci.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I should be signed as a scout talent... because i can know when a player is shid and when is good.

The first 2 games i saw from Peluso and this turd named isla.... i knew they were going to suck for us. But the white knights here loved to bash me and defend this dudes.

Where they are now?

Same with Bonucci.
You're bashing Bonucci as well :lol: Clueless.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I still think this guy is good. He has improved a lot.

He made some nice runs, great ball control, but his touches were poor. Nothing great, but far from poor IMO.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
To sum this guy up, 180 minutes against Trazborsaspor in a completely free role as he was unmarked for both games. Didn't score or assist the whole game he got into a lot of good positions but he has no end product at all. What made us value this guy at 17 million Euro i will never understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)