Mauricio Isla (60 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good game from Mauricio, his crossing has improved tenfold, his confidence seems to be on the up. Still lacking a bit of something though. I would give him another extended run of games in Serie A to let him build on this.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
against Catania, he might start as a CM...if he performs he would be good backup for the rest of the season and potentially next season too!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
any source for that or just your opinion? :)
Juve in campionato: Pogba e Marchisio out, Isla va in mezzo?

19 marzo alle 16:00

Domenica la Juventus giocherà in campionato contro il Catania e i bianconeri dovranno fare a meno di Paul Pogba che sarà squalificato. Con Marchisio infortunato Conte potrebbe inserire Padoin ma anche Isla potrebbe essere una possibilità in quella zona del campo visto che quando giocava all'Udinese il cileno ha ricoperto più di una volta quel ruolo.
I'm guessing its calciomercato's opinion since there is no reference to a journalist/newspaper, but basically says that Pogba is suspended and Marchisio injured, so Conte will have to play either Padoin or Isla. Isla has more experience as a CM as at Udinese he played through the middle quite a few times

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Shouldnt be sold next season, I think he is improving greatly as the season goes and a full pre-season with the team will make him look even better. We would also lose money on him if we do as he can only increase his value imo

Not all players can hit the ground running at a new club, bieng injured from the start didnt help either

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nothing against him, but is he stupid or what? There was one situation when I laughed my ass off, he was trying to prevent the ball from going out believing he'd save a corner kick, and almost causing the corner kick himself with that futile effort, while it was obvious that Napoli player had the last touch. The way Buffon yelled at him afterwards :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)