Mauricio Isla (8 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This guy has to be the most frustrating player I've ever watched in a Juve shirt. Sure, there have been worse players, just look to guys like Motta or Molinaro, but at least they were consistently bad. With Isla however, he makes nice runs, decent dribbles, brings himself into good positions, and just when you think he finally might contribute something he fucks it up completely.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
With Isla however, he makes nice runs, decent dribbles, brings himself into good positions, and just when you think he finally might contribute something he $#@!s it up completely.
This is isla in a nutshell.

He is not Juve material. Hesistant as fuck when it matters. I dont know how thios guy can be so insecure... in fact i dont know how he has that bomb of a wife.... fukin loser he is.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's so fucking frustrating, he makes you think that something is going to happen but when it comes to the end product it turns out into a Grygera (not against Genoa).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thougth Isla was awful.

He was the spare man, with Napoli leaving him heaps of space, and he managed to do nothing useful despite Juve getting him into some good positions.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thougth Isla was awful.

He was the spare man, with Napoli leaving him heaps of space, and he managed to do nothing useful despite Juve getting him into some good positions.
Seems to happen frequently with Isla. its like the opposition knows ahead of time that he's useless and doesn't bother to pick him up.

Can't believe how during the summer i thought he was finally going to come good this season. :howler:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I remember one in particular which split in the napoli defence like a pancake.. but our hero failed to do something, instead he waited for a defender to come and tackle him

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He lacks the killer instinct and mentality of a real attacking winger.. but also doesnt have whats needed to be a proper defensive RWB. IM not even sure if he would work as a RB.

IN a position that right now is so delicate for us..we cannot have the luxury to give him one more season there. Its a waste of time.

Please Marotta listen to me!!! kick his azz

- - - Updated - - -

What do you want

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He lacks the killer instinct and mentality of a real attacking winger.. but also doesnt have whats needed to be a proper defensive RWB. IM not even sure if he would work as a RB.

IN a position that right now is so delicate for us..we cannot have the luxury to give him one more season there. Its a waste of time.

Please Marotta listen to me!!! kick his azz

- - - Updated - - -

What do you want
i was enthralled by the analogy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)