Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

DST17

May 3, 2012
It's rather different when a player has mitigating circumstances around their poor form.
He was fit around September and he had a whole year to show at least something that would guarantee him a spot on the bench. But he never did. I know that his injury was bad but I can't excuse a whole year of pathetic performances because of that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Isla and Marrone MUST stay and MUST be used more often.
What absolute bullshit is this ?

The RWB gets rotated often enough, Padoin plays quite often enough. Isla, MUST prove in training he's better, or gtfo.

And marrone is a piece of crap that has no value for this juventus. Its why giac was preferred over him as cm

I guess Elia and Krasic should have stayed in hope that they find their previous form from a couple of years back ? Isla was absolute shit last season, worst player along with De Ceglie. I have no problem with him staying, because he won't get much playing time when we have Licht and even Padoin is more solid than him. But if a good offer comes our way I would be more than happy with him playing for his beloved Inter and then Real Madrid :)lol:)
Elia and krasic didnt came of a massive injury you silly man

- - - Updated - - -

Isla and Marrone MUST stay and MUST be used more often.
He was fit around September and he had a whole year to show at least something that would guarantee him a spot on the bench. But he never did. I know that his injury was bad but I can't excuse a whole year of pathetic performances because of that.
Yes, because regaining for in an entirely new team, after a huge injury with a team you didnt train in the pre season.
that must be very easy

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

The RWB gets rotated often enough, Padoin plays quite often enough. Isla, MUST prove in training he's better, or gtfo.

And marrone is a piece of crap that has no value for this juventus. Its why giac was preferred over him as cm
You make good points occasionally but why do you insist on making it hard to like you?

:janna:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You make good points occasionally but why do you insist on making it hard to like you?

:janna:
Because he is..

People here, have this idea, that every youngster that graduates from our primavera, should get all the playing time, and he'll definatly become the new del piero of his generation.

See this is not true. Nearly all the time, they simply dont have the potential to be near the juventus teal. Talent allways pushes trough, with enough dedication. If we had pogba in our primavera, he'd have gone the same route, cause he is that good.

Looking at a much older marrone, thats a major diffrence. Pogba is juventus level. Marrone is the lastest not good enough youngster, that would do well at a mid table team likely.

He's no verratti, no pogba, and he'll never be close.

Pass on that marrone. think of an actual replacement(or pogba) when pirlo fades. Perhaps a padoin/giac as a standin. at least they got the experience
but pass on that marrone

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
You just don't see it.

I got no problem with your opinion on Marrone and I agree with you to some extant in terms of what might be his potential ceiling and if it's enough for us. At the same time I think it's wrong to say it as a fact about a guy who still haven't developed fully and might have a later peak being Italian and all.

But calling a Juventini player "a piece of crap" ? you could've said he is not good enough and thats fine. your opinion and all that but show a bit of respect for "our" players at least, if they don't deserve it who does?

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and you don't need to do the "football for dummies" routine everytime someone disagrees with you

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Elia and krasic didnt came of a massive injury you silly man

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, because regaining for in an entirely new team, after a huge injury with a team you didnt train in the pre season.
that must be very easy
:howler:

- - - Updated - - -

Tomice :tup:

May 22, 2007
"We were approached by Inter, but getting a replacement couldn't be done easily, so we need a player like him.

He has expressed his happiness to stay with us, so with Conte's blessing, he is still our player."

Marotta

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm glad we're keeping Isla. It's really unfair to write him off after he barely got consistent minutes while trying to return from a major injury.

I still think he can regain his form and be an important player for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)