Mauricio Isla (136 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
I think both? I have seen him play on the right at Inter and on the left at parma. I dont know what position he excels at or if it makes a diff to him

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why we want him to be honest. Cuz if Conte did want a winger to use 433 or 424 then he should have went for Nani or Joaquin.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
A Pepe backup I guess? I have not watched much of Biabiany but from what I did see of him he does not seem to have the best final ball or decision making. He tends to just put his head down and runs, either forcing his way through or thinking too long and mess up the play.

Anyway maybe he is better since I have seen him. He is still only 25.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
SKY are now saying Conte has taken him off the market as he's been very impressed in pre-season. Also at the hotel where they're staying today, he came out and greeted the fans to sign autographs along with Storari and Conte.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
SKY are now saying Conte has taken him off the market as he's been very impressed in pre-season. Also at the hotel where they're staying today, he came out and greeted the fans to sign autographs along with Storari and Conte.
Very nice :tup:

It's good that we are seemingly giving him another chance this season. I hope he can re-pay the clubs faith in him with some stellar performances.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Great to hear that, I haven't lost my faith in this guy yet.

Getting rid of any player with some talent after one bad season is a wrong move usually, so many good players get cut after one bad season just so they can shine in the next one

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Sky have been contradicting them selves a lot lately, one day he is staying, the next he is leaving.

Anyway I hope he stays and re-finds his Udinese form.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Sky have been contradicting them selves a lot lately, one day he is staying, the next he is leaving.

Anyway I hope he stays and re-finds his Udinese form.
I didn't notice Sky inconsistency here, they were just thinking that Isla will be sold too long and confident too. After all they are still way better source than italian papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)