Mauricio Isla (136 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Walter Mazzarri’s first transfer target at Inter is Mauricio Isla, so Andrea Ranocchia could go to Juventus as part of an exchange.

The decision to fire Andrea Stramaccioni and bring in Mazzarri on a two-year contract was announced on Friday evening.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, the primary target to reinforce the wings is Juventus benchwarmer Isla.

The Chilean is currently on loan from Udinese and would cost €9.5m to take up the option on buying him outright.

Juve currently do not seem intent on paying that, but would be tempted if Inter were to include Ranocchia in any potential exchange for Isla.

:numnum:
Bon-Ranocchia :shifty:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Ranocchia. People want to get rid of a guy who barely played a handful of games for us and replace him with a guy who has had a horrid season. Hypocrites!

So, apparently it is ok to part with Isla because he isn't good enough for us, but bringing in that fucking frog is ok even though he was absolutely terrible for Inter?! :howler:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
it's not that isla isn't good enough for us, but can you honestly say lichtsteiner should be dropped for Isla or vice versa?
The Canadian brotherhood think Isla is better when he ''finds his Udinese-form back''.

But Ranocchia is awful, simply awful. I couldn't think of many worse defenders in Serie A. He's an absolute joke.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i don't believe for 1 moment that he is bad because of his inability to defend, we were saying the same about how bad barzagli in his first season at Juve but he has shown his capabilities before his move. Like wise with Ranocchia has shown great promise in the past and i think under the right guidance he can fulfill his potential and i believe Conte is the best man to do it. there are plenty of far worse defenders in the league than Ranocchia

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Look, both had terrible seasons but both are potentially much better. The difference here is that for us, we're more in need of Isla reaching his potential than Rannochia doing that. We're kinda stacked in defence and Rannochia would still be on the bench even if he got better, Isla though is a true wingback and somebody who in a 3-5-2 would be essential for our game.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I comment on what I have seen this season, and Ranocchia was awful. 3 man or 4 man defence he fucked up.

I'm not against the swap, but I wonder when the great Ranocchia will fulfill his 'potential'.
same was said about bonucci when we first signed him and i think it is fair to say he is beginning to fulfill it. Tbh Ranocchia had greater potential than Bonucci during their days at bari, but as i've pointed out i have every confidence Conte knows how to make best use of Ranocchia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)