Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Elia didn't get a game until December or so, and he was fully fit.

You know how Conte works, he is a maniac. Isla just recovered from a 6 month injury and probably isn't ready to be used 100%. There was a good excuse of not using Elia.. He sucked and didn't fit in at Juventus. It's different with Isla. Conte praised him last year, and if we are patient, he will play.
i understand where you are coming from and i hope you are right, because we absolutely suck on the wings without pepe to give us width.

but....i am afraid history will prove me right. isla will not be back at udinese next year

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
don't think anyone expected him to pull a great match in his first start of the season.

but since then he has not played a single minute. how excatly do you get a player match ready when you are not going to give him minutes then?

vicious cycle
Because a large part of the physical preparation for the team is done in pre season when Juve played against fodder, he didn't have that benefit.

7 months without training and match preparation is a long time.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
is he that unfit that he cant even get a minute for Juve?!

will start and play a lot of minutes for Chile, really dont get why we arent using him.

Jul 1, 2010
We paid 9 million euros for his half and you think he'll be ostracized too?

The guy just came back from a horrific injury, he will get playing time eventually.

You guys have already forgotten that last year Quagliarella came back from a similar injury and they only started playing him regularly about 5 months into the season. I think it's Conte's method of reinserting player that had been seriously injured to the squad.

I think Isla will be a starter by January, he is just too good to be benched.

May 22, 2007
is he that unfit that he cant even get a minute for Juve?!

will start and play a lot of minutes for Chile, really dont get why we arent using him.
Well he has been getting minutes for Juve (even in the biggest match of the season so far), and you can't compare Juve to Chile. He hasn't even made an impression here yet.

So we are still using his "injury" as an excuse for not playing? Is that right to say?
:lol:

Stop trying to understate it.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
He was on great form, never looked like someone who just got back from a long time injury.
Liked the pace and how he is confident with the ball, he really looked fit.
And he did play 180 minutes in 4 days, so that means something, hopefully he'll get some minutes against napoli.

With Pepe and Isla fit to play we'll have some variety even in our playing tactics and won't be forced to rely on Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)