Mauricio Isla (117 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
possible. Depends if ADL wants to sell to us. I think he'd rather lose him for free than selling him to Juve but who knows. Zuniga or Kolarov I guess but I'd love for Coentrao. There were rumours of him going back to Benfica for 20m. He could come here before going back there no? :D

highly doubt it, plus we are not willing to play ball with madrid when it comes to vidal while benfica is happy to be their biatch

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
17:30 - As reported by Alfredo Pedulla and Michele Criscitiello during the special market Sportitalia, airing now dall'Atahotel Executive, in the coming hours Mauricio Isla could become an Inter player.Operation defined in almost day in Milan, where there is the player's agent Claudio Vagheggi.The two clubs could reach an agreement a bit 'broader: after defining the deal Isla, the leaders Inter and Juventus those may agree on other objectives in common, namely Zuniga and Kolarov.The two clubs are collaborating in the transfer market in a crazy way.The fans hate each other, but the two companies have joined forces in the Football League and the market.

:howler:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm confused about this guy. I think he's quite good but his attitude seems to be a problem. I hate it we're selling him to merda for cheap. We should keep him probably now that Giaccherini is gone he should be able to play more often.

On the other hand we could make about 15 millions from sales of Isla and Giacch. It would make more room for other players to play more regular which also makes sense.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Shame really. Was the pick of the transfers last season, but he came in talking about being an Inter fan or Madrid fan etc. I dont know what ticked Conte off to think that he doesn't deserve a second chance. Coz if this is purely for football reasons, then I think it's a mistake in all honesty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)