Mauricio Isla (5 Viewers)

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I'd prefer to give Isla one more season rather than selling him at a loss. Coming back from ACL reconstruction is'nt a joke, and it would be unfair to judge him on last seasons showing. This guy should deliver those much needed crosses onto Nandos head. Fuck the Zuñiga signing.

If he still cant find his Udinese form, then he can be shown the door.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd prefer to give Isla one more season rather than selling him at a loss. Coming back from ACL reconstruction is'nt a joke, and it would be unfair to judge him on last seasons showing. This guy should deliver those much needed crosses onto Nandos head. Fuck the Zuñiga signing.

If he still cant find his Udinese form, then he can be shown the door.
Why fuck the Zuniga signing? You could post another one of your epic, race-based, African big schlong rants :D

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
I'd like him to stay with us for one more season.
So would I. Unless there are some issues with Conte that we don't know of, I reckon he should get another shot. He's potentially better at Wingback than both Licht and Zuniga and already in the system. A proper preseason and he could come right.

If he's just being sold to make way for the Zoo Nigga then I think that's a mistake. Must be some issues somewhere and it can't be that he's not 100% loyal juventino because that's just naive thinking.

Dec 31, 2008
So would I. Unless there are some issues with Conte that we don't know of, I reckon he should get another shot. He's potentially better at Wingback than both Licht and Zuniga and already in the system. A proper preseason and he could come right.

If he's just being sold to make way for the Zoo Nigga then I think that's a mistake. Must be some issues somewhere and it can't be that he's not 100% loyal juventino because that's just naive thinking.
:agree: :tup:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
possible. Depends if ADL wants to sell to us. I think he'd rather lose him for free than selling him to Juve but who knows. Zuniga or Kolarov I guess but I'd love for Coentrao. There were rumours of him going back to Benfica for 20m. He could come here before going back there no? :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Take the 7M and send his ass out of here.

- - - Updated - - -

possible. Depends if ADL wants to sell to us. I think he'd rather lose him for free than selling him to Juve but who knows. Zuniga or Kolarov I guess but I'd love for Coentrao. There were rumours of him going back to Benfica for 20m. He could come here before going back there no? :D
I also think Kolarov will be easier,and Zuniga will sign for free in January.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)