Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Some fan posted this in the goal.com comment section, and I completely agree:

"If it is true i get it why they bought Isla, He is a modern footballer who can play on multiple position..just because he played some game on RB doesn't mean he will be used in that position..he is capable of playing in left and center too..If he comes to juve be sure he will be used in multiple positions as Conte switches his formation very frequently. "

Apr 24, 2012
AHAHAHAAHAHA sucked in inter trolololololol time to invent a new calicipoli ey;). Moratti get scheming and send your spies out. They couldn't even sign their prime transfer target and to us he's gonna be a rotation player hehe good time to be a juve fan Inter vaffanculo!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He needs space to run into, ala Krasic, so he is better off starting from deep, like a wingback, then a winger in our typical 4-3-3, where he would starting off in more closed down positions higher up in the flank. In essence, passable job as attacking winger, but alot better off as wingback utlizing space expertly with constant smart runs, he is exceptional at it.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I couldn't resist the temptation to go and read to both merdas forum. And boy they mad :D

Some of their post though are hilarious.

"Juve signing Asamoah and Isla, while were just pissing in the wind."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)