Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
When did this isla talk happen?? Where the fuck have I been geez. So from what I gather here It seems like the deal could be done soon and all is left is players wages to be discussed? Or are the teams still not settled with an agreement? If this happens I guess my wife will be happy considering she's Chilean but sucks for her cousin since he is a inter Merda fan.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah fuck I don't understand why people told Marcelo and Badass to fuck off. Why????????

Anyway, I'm very glad we're getting the right dudes from fake bianconeri, as in I'm glad we're getting Isla not Armero :inter:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Conte is definitely trying to beef up the 3-5-2 with this pore trial signing which IMO having 2 formations where we play just as well as the other we are a dangerous force my friends and will be a huge headache for opposing coaches to try and set up a game plan against us. Ohh CL is going to be interesting if Conte gets his men.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I would never have thought this guy was ONLY 23 years old.. I swear even in a million dollar question I would have said something like 27!! He has been playing for Udine for like ages!.. Damn good transfer :weee:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
If Isla and Asamoah join us we are set for years to come. All we need is striker CF, until Immobile is ready. Get Drogba as short term solution!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Come to think of it signing someone like RVP who is close to 30 may open the doors for Immobile to spearhead Juventus' attack in the future.

Whereas signing someone like Cavani or Higuain would almost certainly quash hopes of having any sort of future with Juventus for Immobile.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I still cant see this deal happening. 30M for both is dirt cheap imo, Udinese doesnt sell that low.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we wont see an official announcement anytime soon.

---------- Post added 06.06.2012 at 11:54 ----------

I still cant see this deal happening. 30M+Pazienza+Half of Taider, for both of Isla and Asamoah is dirt cheap imo, Udinese doesnt sell that low.

I hope I'm wrong, but I think we wont see an official announcement anytime soon.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I still cant see this deal happening. 30M for both is dirt cheap imo, Udinese doesnt sell that low.

You realise €30m is a lot though. Udinese could buy 30 young talents to sell for €10m each :p Anyway, I wouldn't say €30m is dirt cheap, they're both great players but I doubt either of them will turn out to be WC.

OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #297
    Federico Ferri(SKY) - Great capture from Juventus, I cannot understand how Inter were not able to close the deal.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    How is 30m dirt cheap ?They're asking 18m each for both players.if you include Pazienza and Taider it sums to be around 34-35m ,all in all it has been negotiated to an approximate figure of 30m.

And Udinese dont need immediate cash ,cuz they are neither cash-strapped nor would that money directly go into investment on new players which is why i guess they agreed on this co-ownership deal.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Federico Ferri(SKY) - Great capture from Juventus, I cannot understand how Inter were not able to close the deal.
    :lol: must be an interista. They have no $$$$$$$$$$$

How is 30m dirt cheap ?They're asking 18m each for both players.if you include Pazienza and Taider it sums to be around 34-35m ,all in all it has been negotiated to an approximate figure of 30m.

And Udinese dont need immediate cash ,cuz they are neither cash-strapped nor would that money directly go into investment on new players which is why i guess they agreed on this co-ownership deal.
    what co-ownership?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009

Pazienza represents no value to us.

Maybe dirt cheap isn't the right term, but it's not a fee what I'm expecting to sign good players from Udinese.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)