Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (129 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
“I don’t know how this matter will end,” admitted Genoa director of sport Pietro Lo Monaco.

“Roma were certainly the club that over time showed they had real interest for Destro, but money counts more than anything else in life and Juventus offered him better wages.”

:shifty:
suck it you broke roman gypsies :weee:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont know how to see this situation

i heard we did the player a superior offer, and it made the roma deal stall

but are we really after him, or just frustrating roma, and delaying the deal

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i dislike napoli because they are one of those "nouveaux riche", got huge funds, then got some luck with players, now act like they are bossing everything

wake up bitches, in the next 12 months, ur down to eurocrapleague level and without cavani

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i dislike napoli because they are one of those "nouveaux riche", got huge funds, then got some luck with players, now act like they are bossing everything

wake up bitches, in the next 12 months, ur down to eurocrapleague level and without cavani
Yet last season you wanted them to make it to the CL because they take the competition seriously and help the Italian coefficient crap.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It seems quite obvious that Destro is a fall back option for us, or at least pending the 'big deal'. He could wait for the chance of a better club, but I think Roma will suit him more for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)