Mattia Destro - Forward - Siena/Genoa (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
A squad with Destro, Vucinic, Jovetic and Gio has so much potential and could sort us out for years to come with the addition of one or 2 more in the next few years.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Yes,he made his decision accoring to reports from Italy,and tommorow he'll do his medical and sign with Roma.

Finally the Saga is over.Now get us Jojo!!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Even Destro is gone :howler:

I am now more convinced than ever that Pazzini will be our only re-enforcement for the forward line.
We weren't ever the frontrunners for this transfer anyway, it has been Roma all along. Juve were hovering in the background because he was a good alternative.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A squad with Destro, Vucinic, Jovetic and Gio has so much potential and could sort us out for years to come with the addition of one or 2 more in the next few years.
not really, there is no great finisher up there, they would be impressive to watch and create a lot of chance, but unfortunately waste most of them...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
not really, there is no great finisher up there, they would be impressive to watch and create a lot of chance, but unfortunately waste most of them...
if I was as pessimistic as you every day I don't think I would've made it to 21 without committing suicide. We're fresh off a scudetto season and have nothing but bolstered the squad so far - chill the fuck out!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We could sign Pazzini at any time, considering Inter have omitted him from their squad. It's obvious we are looking at better players than Destro and Pazzini, whether we actually sign one is the question. I can see Pazzini and other options moving elsewhere because we keep them waiting, RVP probably staying in the PL, then we'll end up throwing a lot of money at Jovetic late in the transfer window.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We could sign Pazzini at any time, considering Inter have omitted him from their squad. It's obvious we are looking at better players than Destro and Pazzini, whether we actually sign one is the question. I can see Pazzini and other options moving elsewhere because we keep them waiting, RVP probably staying in the PL, then we'll end up throwing a lot of money at Jovetic late in the transfer window.
It is obvious that Marotta's fucked up policy which makes many of us not sure about signing such players. It's really sad to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)