Mattia De Sciglio (10 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
God forbid I hope not! There are starting players on low level league teams that are better and won’t even make what MDS will as most likely a sub/infrequent starter.

What’s the Juve fiscal way? Any body they sign needs to get top dollar no matter what? What teams are looking to sign him? I haven’t heard of any so tell him and his agent to test the market and get back to us. I surmise won’t be a lot of interest. No need to negotiate against yourself.MDS is what he is ..... 1mil max salary worth. Get two young guys at 500k each and I bet one will be more productive than MDS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Whoever it was(journalist or wannabe guru) that reported recently that Juve decided to not extend DeSciglio should be abolished and put forever in the Momblano tier on the unreliability scale.

So many false hopes for nothing ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how the future of one player can tell so much about what to expect further from the club when it comes to addressing the fullbacks position.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
1.7 for a dead spot on the bench is way too expensive. Put any young prospect there for almost free.

And give me 1m and i'll use that cash to (find someone to) beat up Ramsey and Arthur, so they will also leave. win/win/win

Jun 27, 2011
There are not many players throughout history that I have really disliked. The general rule is that if you're a Juventus player, i'm your supporter, through thick and thin. But this player is one of these players that i absolutely hate seeing wearing our shirt. Absolute garbage of a player. How he even managed to find himself playing professional football in Serie A is beyond me. Even Lyon recognized this as a faulty unit.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
There are not many players throughout history that I have really disliked. The general rule is that if you're a Juventus player, i'm your supporter, through thick and thin. But this player is one of these players that i absolutely hate seeing wearing our shirt. Absolute garbage of a player. How he even managed to find himself playing professional football in Serie A is beyond me. Even Lyon recognized this as a faulty unit.
He reminds me of Peluso but he gets way more time than Peluso ever did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)