Mattia De Sciglio (34 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i even consider him a useful and cheap squad player but today he cost us two goals, we just can't afford that. terrible game, completely inexcusable performance.
Maybe hes talented, but hes absolutely frightened out there. He needs to play for a small team with no pressure

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Had a bad entire game even before the penalty. Not worth to even keep as a sub. Forget about letting Pelle go and keeping this INCONSISTENT to say the least player. Pelle only 23 what MDS 29. If only reason good for me. Max loves this guy I think? but Max better think what's best for the team. Hopefully this guy puts his foot down if Max can't make the correct call on this player.
:mauri:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Other big clubs sign players who would potentially work their ass off to become starters some day.

Juve are being retarded as per usual.

The club's approch to everything is idiotic and archaic.

Jun 27, 2011
See his few assist and goal. His confidence is just too low, remember how the other players always cheer him at the simplest action he makes. He needs a pressureless envirovement to show it
That performance tonight has nothing to do with confidence. First of all, if you're insecure against Genoa, you shouldn't be playing professional football. Second, if you play like that, you should be feeling insecure throughout your whole career.

I've played against Albert. I did a better job against him than De Sciglio. That defending on the first goal was childish. The second was stupid. So unless he grows up and becomes a bit more intelligent as a player, confidence is least of his issues.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That performance tonight has nothing to do with confidence. First of all, if you're insecure against Genoa, you shouldn't be playing professional football. Second, if you play like that, you should be feeling insecure throughout your whole career.
You dont understand how your mental state can lead to all we have seen from De Sciglio so far? And yes i say so far, i wasmt just talking about one game. He had his best season in a while in Lyon. Put him in a Sassuolo or Sampdoria and he will improve

Jun 27, 2011
You dont understand how your mental state can lead to all we have seen from De Sciglio so far? And yes i say so far, i wasmt just talking about one game. He had his best season in a while in Lyon. Put him in a Sassuolo or Sampdoria and he will improve
No he won't. That's the issue here. He can have games where he doesn't give two goals and he'll be praised for that. But he will always be exactly the player we saw today. And he always has been. Absolutely untrustworthy. Unintelligent. Prone to mistakes. Doesn't even offer anything down the right flank.

He might actually be one of the worst right backs we've ever had. I really doubt Sassuolo could find a spot for him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No he won't. That's the issue here. He can have games where he doesn't give two goals and he'll be praised for that. But he will always be exactly the player we saw today. And he always has been. Absolutely untrustworthy. Unintelligent. Prone to mistakes. Doesn't even offer anything down the right flank.

He might actually be one of the worst right backs we've ever had.
Hes actually a left back, that can play on the right because hes right footed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)