Mattia De Sciglio (16 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No he won't. That's the issue here. He can have games where he doesn't give two goals and he'll be praised for that. But he will always be exactly the player we saw today. And he always has been. Absolutely untrustworthy. Unintelligent. Prone to mistakes. Doesn't even offer anything down the right flank.

He might actually be one of the worst right backs we've ever had. I really doubt Sassuolo could find a spot for him.
he's definitely up there with marco motta by my estimates. God I miss Frederik Sorensen when he played RB

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
No he won't. That's the issue here. He can have games where he doesn't give two goals and he'll be praised for that. But he will always be exactly the player we saw today. And he always has been. Absolutely untrustworthy. Unintelligent. Prone to mistakes. Doesn't even offer anything down the right flank.

He might actually be one of the worst right backs we've ever had. I really doubt Sassuolo could find a spot for him.
You also forgot injury prone. He’s stayed relatively healthy this season, I ain’t betting on that happening again. And by re-signing him, that’s exactly what they’d be doing. I’d rather have Pellegrini, and I don’t even rate him that much.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If we get the 4th spot lower than 3 points difference ,then please give him the extension. His goal is the reason that we win that match against AS Roma 3-4
And that is the match that crucial for our push for 4th spot

XOXO,
Allegri

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
I hope to never see his arse in a juve jersey ever again.

He was just living off his one roma goal anyway, this season he's just pure trash and showed why he never had juve quality.
Stop taking a spot from any random U23 player and GTFO!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This guy is complete shit, let's be honest. One of the few players in our squad who are ACTUAL shit.

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
If we get the 4th spot lower than 3 points difference ,then please give him the extension. His goal is the reason that we win that match against AS Roma 3-4
And that is the match that crucial for our push for 4th spot

XOXO,
Allegri
GODesciglio know serie a very well, he know when to score crucial goals or saving his energy for copa, motm vs inter for copa game incoming.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
If he continues to underperform it's all on Max for me. Must love the guy and like a few others on the team MDS only will contribute to Max getting fired sooner than later. I think Max they have shown you what they are.

:max:
Time to give some youngsters a chance. Might give you more time to say to management I'm developing something here. AA would love to see you succeed this way not spending $$$! All the band-aids in the world ain't fixing this long term.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The deal between Juve and De Sciglio still stands: both parties are confident he’ll soon sign an extension ⌛️⚪️⚫️
[Romeo Agresti]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)