Mattia De Sciglio (33 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol2: The minute you think that the club is heading in the right direction they bring you back to reality. After a great January market activity they start the summer by this.
And it’s amazing how quick we are to confirm these moves once the rumours start. Within days it’s done.

Watch most of our summer business drag out and ultimately disappoint us all.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,071
    Can’t hold the management accountable for any regression or poor mercato since they are responsible for 9 out of the last 11 scudetto

Oct 23, 2011
    Eh, don't really get the hysteria. He is at best going to be 4th choice as a full-back and extended for 1.7m a year. It perhaps means we are pushing the search for a new RB to one of the next few transfer windows or that we couldn't dedicate any funds to that position this summer. We know Pellegrini wants more playing time (which we rightfully can't guarantee, especially if we get a new LB) and is likely to leave. Again, we get a new LB and MDS will have Cuadrado and Danilo in front of him at RB, and the new player at LB.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    I watch him 95% of the time and think he's absolutely fine, then he has these calamitous performances.

You just hope he doesn't play too much, or at least in important games.
    Don't worry there's no chance he'll play that much with his injury record. :howler:

What an insane renewal.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    There is no reason to love MDS. Someone else probably caught it, and he was like, "Hey, let me pose with this so I can look cool."

He's even wearing an OKC jersey - tells you all you need to know really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)