Mattia De Sciglio (16 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seems like we want to sell Cuadrado. If we cant sell him to Roma, i think there are other options. Was linked with Arsenal a week or so ago. I think there are still clubs who would take him tbh.
It would be ideal to keep Cudrado if we're gonna play with wingers imo. It will be kinda messy if we get Berna and he gets injured. It would require to play Pjaca or Dybala there, which would most likely suck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It would be ideal to keep Cudrado if we're gonna play with wingers imo. It will be kinda messy if we get Berna and he gets injured. It would require to play Pjaca or Dybala there, which would most likely suck.
But Cuadrado got sent off in the final, lost his head. Maybe they want to get rid of him for that. He started a fight also on the pitch after red card i think. It seems the management wants to get rid of all players like that now.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
But Cuadrado got sent off in the final, lost his head. Maybe they want to get rid of him for that. He started a fight also on the pitch after red card i think. It seems the management wants to get rid of all players like that now.
We seem to change a lot more than supposed to considering we reached a CL final and won everything else. Just like Milan it will be painful to gel a new team in Turin.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Mattia De Sciglio has left Milan’s training camp in China to complete his Juventus move, according to reports.

FI

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
But Cuadrado got sent off in the final, lost his head
I would have lost my head too. That piece of trash Ramos! I like Cuadrado and what he brings offensively. Yes, the defense might not be as strong as last year but let's stop holding on late for 1-0 type wins. Let's produce more goals this year with less ball time in Juve's side of the field. Hopefully Costa plays magical this year.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would have lost my head too. That piece of trash Ramos! I like Cuadrado and what he brings offensively. Yes, the defense might not be as strong as last year but let's stop holding on late for 1-0 type wins. Let's produce more goals this year with less ball time in Juve's side of the field. Hopefully Costa plays magical this year.
Please dont defend what he did. It was idiotic and stupid as fuck.

I like Quads baby. But it was so dumb

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Evidently Max sees something in this guy to fight for him for 2 seasons so hopefully Max knows what he is doing. Guy better light things up...

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Let's do DeS+Szczęsny+Schick combo press conference, individually they are too underwhelming signings for a top club. 60mln spent on backup, no budget for top signing :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)