Mattia De Sciglio (26 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
An assist every 21 games or so. 0 goals scored. Dat dere offensive presence :touched: :heart:

It doesn't matter as long as he's able to defend. Oh wait, he's not even really good at that either :howler:

Mar 30, 2006
A lot of hate but I am optimistic about his signing. I trust Allegri and hope De Sciglio can replicate his Italy form. I like the fact he is young and can play both flanks well. His injury problems are the main issue as he can't get a long spell without injury. Hopefully that changes.

Happy he is with us.

Mar 30, 2006
How does he stack up against prime Peluso?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Peluso was a small club guy who got to come here as a squad player. De Sciglio is a starter for Italy and starter for Milan since he was 18. His injuries tainted everyones opinion but he is still only 24. Also Milan only had 1 or 2 good years when he first started out. The whole team has been a mess for a while. I think with proper centerbacks and organization we will se a great player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Peluso was a small club guy who got to come here as a squad player. De Sciglio is a starter for Italy and starter for Milan since he was 18. His injuries tainted everyones opinion but he is still only 24. Also Milan only had 1 or 2 good years when he first started out. The whole team has been a mess for a while. I think with proper centerbacks and organization we will se a great player.
He's 25 in oktober, which means he's basically 37

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
His performance for Italy under Conte is the only thing that makes me hopeful, apart from those good games at Euro2016 he is a player who started out young and with great promise, but didnt live up to expectations

Mar 30, 2006
His performance for Italy under Conte is the only thing that makes me hopeful, apart from those good games at Euro2016 he is a player who started out young and with great promise, but didnt live up to expectations
I really think that its due to injuries and being in a bad team. A fullback can't look great when he is surrounded by garbage. He looked good when he played in a good Milan and Italy team. The same will happen here. In the end he is a starter for Allegri, Conte, and all the coaches Milan have had when he is fit.

I think he will end up being a huge bargain. Not many people were optimistic about Pirlo and Barzagli. I am hoping he succeeds

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I really think that its due to injuries and being in a bad team. A fullback can't look great when he is surrounded by garbage. He looked good when he played in a good Milan and Italy team. The same will happen here. In the end he is a starter for Allegri, Conte, and all the coaches Milan have had when he is fit.

I think he will end up being a huge bargain. Not many people were optimistic about Pirlo and Barzagli. I am hoping he succeeds
What makes you think his fitness issues will stop? Even of they stop, its not guaranteed he'll regain his top form, look at Assamoah or Khedira, they eventually found a way to remain healthy for longer periods, but they're still broken players

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I know stats don't tell everything in a game but

Total / Average
Apps : 128
Mins : 10.538
Goals : 0
Assists : 6

Yel : 19
Red : 3
SpG : 0.4
PS% : 81.6
AerialsWon : 1.3
MotM : 1

He's been elected MotM so :tuttosport:
wow, just wow. Those stats are worse than Traore's, Molinaro's, Grygera's, De Ceglie's (...)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's looking increasingly likely we won't buy another RB and that this guy will be our starter. Basically we've downgraded on two defensive positions(for now).

Only the wing positions have improved and the midfield is looking set to stay as it is(no major increase in quality).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He's not as good as Maicon, Dani Alves or even Lichtsteiner in his prime years. Meh signing. Average player. Would have preferred Matteo Darmian.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's looking increasingly likely we won't buy another RB and that this guy will be our starter. Basically we've downgraded on two defensive positions(for now).

Only the wing positions have improved and the midfield is looking set to stay as it is(no major increase in quality).
Don't say that it's only the 19th of July @JuveJay

So much time to improve and get those WC players for those scarse positions :facepalm:

Terrible signing who absolutely sucks. Abate and Antonelli were starting instead of him ffs. How do you not sign Darmian and sign De Sciglio?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)