Mattia De Sciglio (43 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
De Sciglio: How Allegri makes me click... | Football Italia

Mattia De Sciglio reveals how Juventus boss Max Allegri makes him click - “by making me work in a serene way and understand that I have great ability.”

De Sciglio followed Allegri to Juve over the summer, having broken through under the Coach at Milan, and the wingback says he is enjoying working with the 50-year-old again.

“I’m happy with how things are going, both from a personal and collective point of view,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“We’re improving game by game. We’re working more like a team. Does Allegri get the most out of me? He simply makes me feel his confidence by making me work in a serene way and understand that I have great ability.

“I don’t care what people say. If someone has the face of a nice guy, it doesn’t mean he has no personality.

"Roma? We’re talking about another great team. They have different characteristics to Inter and we’ll have to prepare for it in the best possible way, trying to make the most of our characteristics and potential.

“Roma, Inter and Napoli are our three direct competitors for the title, we’re all close by and only separated by a few points, so the title race will certainly go down to the wire.”

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
De Sciglio: How Allegri makes me click... | Football Italia

Mattia De Sciglio reveals how Juventus boss Max Allegri makes him click - “by making me work in a serene way and understand that I have great ability.”

De Sciglio followed Allegri to Juve over the summer, having broken through under the Coach at Milan, and the wingback says he is enjoying working with the 50-year-old again.

“We’re improving game by game. We’re working more like a team. Does Allegri get the most out of me? He simply makes me feel his confidence by making me work in a serene way and understand that I have great ability.

I don’t care what people say. If someone has the face of a nice guy, it doesn’t mean he has no personality.

"Roma? We’re talking about another great team. They have different characteristics to Inter and we’ll have to prepare for it in the best possible way, trying to make the most of our characteristics and potential.

“”

say that to the turd llorente

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
inadequacy is the correct word to describe everything in kyle's life. including his upbringing
You can try to deflect all you want. It wont make your tiny persian cocklet any bigger, the assistant manager position you work pay any more, or llorente any less of 10/10 alpha stud

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
90 minutes spent watching a football game is 16$ Lion could be earning instead. Good for him :baus:
i don't make hourly wage but your obsession with my dick, my nationality and job speak volume of your maturity and insecurity regarding your own race, dick, and job.

classic wannabe highschool bully. thanks for proving my point about upbringing :tup:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
One can be "for management" and still allow that they make mistakes. Selling Vidal was a mistake. Not working harder to keep Morata and spending 90 mil on Higgy is a lesser mistake, but still a mistake. Buying both Costa and Bernadeschi (when we already have Mandzu, Cuadrado, Pjaca as wingers) was probably a mistake. Imo we should have just bought Bernadeschi. A backup for Dybala and rotation with Cuadrado. Or just Costa if we wanted someone who could play both wings.
Last season we had zero depth in attack after Pjaca got injured. We had no one on the bench that could make a difference. We subbed Lemina for Dybala in the CL final. :facepalm2:

I for one am loving our new attacking depth and wealth of options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 32)