Mattia De Sciglio (134 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Its almost like playing in a functioning team, instead of the shitshow dump that is Milan, has allowed him to flourish like euromaxx knew he could.
Said that from the beginning. He looked like a very good player under Allegri at Milan and when he played for the NT under Conte. There was always a very good player there somewhere, just needed to rid himself of that horrific club to reach his true potential again.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Merda and Bologna barely attack us cuz Max is playing a high pressure high tempo team sacrificing creativity over workrate so yep, he had a good game but he was never really tested
Irrelevant. If we played Licht instead of MdS in the past 6 games I bet you we would have definitely conceded goals instead of this run of clean sheets. Mattia has been very good in defence, now he is starting to gain confidence and make himself useful in making overlapping runs and getting forward.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Even if not the greatest of competition, excellent performance today. Got criticized here a lot not so long ago but if he continues to progress in his play, 12 million will look like peanuts.

:beppe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not sure anymore if he has a future at Juventus.
its OK, Beppe gonna get us Romagnoli

- - - Updated - - -

Starter material if he keeps this up, very impressive, goes to show what effect a good team dynamic has on a player. Quickly becoming a bargain at 12 mil, what did city spend on Walker?? :lol:
Mendy 52M
Walker 46M
Danilo 27M

thats in pounds tho, not euros

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
First few games for us he was not even worth 12M. Now, he probably is. Still backup material in my eyes though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)