Mattia De Sciglio (36 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yes, he is good enough. Except for Lazio supercoppa game and first Barca game where he did make one horrendous mistake he was nothing but reliable. He needs to build up an understanding with Costa and Berna, but with our medical staff, it's almost impossible to do.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Better than others but is he good enough to be a continuous starter?
Technically I think he is, but these injuries really prevent him from having a constant run of games, hard to gain momentum and build synergy when you are out every other week, look at Benatia now that he has started every game without injuries, hope he is behind all the injuries.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Technically I think he is, but these injuries really prevent him from having a constant run of games, hard to gain momentum and build synergy when you are out every other week, look at Benatia now that he has started every game without injuries, hope he is behind all the injuries.
:tup:

We all know there is a very good player in MDS, he was just left to rot at an atrocious Milan team for years and his injury record sucks. But other than the Supercoppa game against Lazio, he has been very solid for us.

PS fucking love your avatar :lol: you could not have chosen a more awkward pic of Allegri

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
yeah, very solid and also had that crazy hollywood tackle. didn't help Berna much offensively, Licht certainly is more involved in bringing the ball forward, but defensively he stood his ground well and that's what matters most, I was pleasantly surprised, was really worried before the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 34)