Mattia De Sciglio (62 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
as long as he can defend that wing and pass the ball to berna or the rm , im ok.

The fact that he wasnt much involved in attack yesterday is not exactly his problem.. the team was shut down hardcore and khedira was never there for him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Solid game, he has impressed me this season.

Rarely lets his opponent get past him, tidy with the ball and blocks most crosses before they get in the box.

Needs to have more confidence going forward but in our system with a wide RW, it works well to have a defensive RB.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he's been a solid signing. but nothing less expected of the genius that is envy of europe, marotta.

he's only 24 so we have long term RB secured.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I do have a feeling he will be our starting RB. I see us getting some slightly older RB as a backup (with expierence) that doesn't mind being 2nd in rotation)

I think this is one of Beppe's gambles. Seems to be working out. Hoping he turned out to be good so he can plan going all in for midfield.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another very solid game, quietly going about his business and getting his job done Amazing what you can do for a player when you get him out of a terrible environment and surround him with actual competent players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)