Mattia Caldara (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't rate him, he's a prospect. I've seen Rugani and I don't rate him. I don't want that piece of shit Bonucci and we don't need him.

Therefore, I don't like this swap. What's so hard to understand?
If Allegri rated him, we wouldn't get rid of him. Obviously Allegri doesn't believe in him all that much.

But of course you think this is a massive mistake. Despite not really having seen Caldara play.

You're a joke.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If Allegri rated him, we wouldn't get rid of him. Obviously Allegri doesn't believe in him all that much.

But of course you think this is a massive mistake. Despite not really having seen Caldara play.

You're a joke.
Youtube is enough to judge. Remember the Pazienza video? :touched:

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

You're a joke.
You don't know what Allegri thinks. Your logic is if we are selling him, he is no good. If we are buying somebody, he's good. Either way you will suck Marotta's hairy, salty balls.

At least you realise you lack the ability to think independently and make no attempt.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You don't know what Allegri thinks. Your logic is if we are selling him, he is no good. If we are buying somebody, he's good. Either way you will suck Marotta's hairy, salty balls.

At least you realise you lack the ability to think independently and make no attempt.
You are being ridiculous. Easily among the top five worst posters on this forum. You're condemning our transfer policy (we just bought fucking Cristiano Ronaldo), because of some dude you've never even seen play (let's be honest here, it's not 'very little', you wouldn't even recognise the dude).

Muh Caldara!

Fuck me, you're silly.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
no one has seen him play more than one or two games i bet. and those 2 games would have been juve games lol

probably osman saw more games but even him would;t be able to watch him consistently enough.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
no one has seen him play more than one or two games i bet. and those 2 games would have been juve games lol

probably osman saw more games but even him would;t be able to watch him consistently enough.
Brotato, last season I saw him in not only the four games he played against Juve but 2 against Napoli, 1 against Inter, 1 against Milan and two pre season friendlies in USA.

That is like 10 games. If you have Caldara related questions just ask, I am reigning authority.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nah no osman I don't have time to watch the Let's Go Eagles. Interferes with my Nascar and hotdog eating contests.

I'm curious. If Caldara has bad season at Milan will the same people who claimed it showed how washed up Bonucci was then make excuses for Caldara?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
nah no osman I don't have time to watch the Let's Go Eagles. Interferes with my Nascar and hotdog eating contests.

I'm curious. If Caldara has bad season at Milan will the same people who claimed it showed how washed up Bonucci was then make excuses for Caldara?
Dude. Even if we win CL and Milan finish 10th in the league, some of the imbeciles on this forum will still be butthurt about Bonucci - Caldara swap. Have you seen the rubbish Stevie, Hydde, Snobist, etc have been posting.

Snobist thinks this deal guarantees we will be worse than Inter post-Mourinho in a couple years time. ::lol3::

Stevie still blames us for ruining Giovinco. ::lol3::

The club can't win with some of these "fans"

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Snobist thinks this deal guarantees we will be worse than Inter post-Mourinho in a couple years time. ::lol3::
:lol: :lol: This one deal, signing Bonucci over Caldara will completely shift the upward trajectory of this club.

Disregard all the promising youth we currently have and that our team is far from being too old.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Our revenue clearly won't increase at all with Ronaldo at the club.

Our notoriously tight-fisted owners, Exor, agreed to bring Cristiano Ronaldo in for 112m, and pay him 30mil per year, without any plan to increase revenue to cover such costs.

We're doomed. I'm thinking relegation in 4-5 years.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Was it ever about Bonucci's ability or the trajectory of the club though?

Not for me.

People don't want him because of his blatant disrespect towards his teammates and the club in the biggest match of the season. After having lost the final already two years prior he should really understand the importance and magnitude of the occasion. He has a very selfish attitude. It also looks bad because Bonucci clearly gets to dictate when he wants to leave and when he wants to return with the club bending over to accommodate his every whim.

Don't even need to get into him celebrating when he scored against Juve in Turin when Milan lost 3-1. Or the fact that his little exercise in petulance also netted him a raise.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Was it ever about Bonucci's ability or the trajectory of the club though?

Not for me.

People don't want him because of his blatant disrespect towards his teammates and the club in the biggest match of the season. After having lost the final already two years prior he should really understand the importance and magnitude of the occasion. He has a very selfish attitude. It also looks bad because Bonucci clearly gets to dictate when he wants to leave and when he wants to return with the club bending over to accommodate his every whim.

Don't even need to get into him celebrating when he scored against Juve in Turin when Milan lost 3-1. Or the fact that his little exercise in petulance also netted him a raise.
I can understand not liking him but I really don't the bolded. Do people actually believe this shit? That we are for some bizarre reason doing all of this just for Bonucci?

What in the fuck? What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to be playing to believe the club is moving for bonucci as some kind of favor to him at its own detriment? Why would any team do that? I keep seeing this, fucking ridiculous shit.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can understand not liking him but I really don't the bolded. Do people actually believe this shit? That we are for some bizarre reason doing all of this just for Bonucci?

What in the fuck? What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to be playing to believe the club is moving for bonucci as some kind of favor to him at its own detriment? Why would any team do that? I keep seeing this, fucking ridiculous shit.
It's retarded. People legitimately think we are buying Bonucci as a favour to him, that the club is downgrading its defense to make Bonucci happy. :lol:

And then you have that Dyldo or whatever in the mercato thread saying that losing Higuain badly damages the attacking part of our team because Ronaldo won't play every game and Dybala is our only other proven scorer. :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Me too.

Everything else is obviously retarded, but this FACT is true. He WOULD'VE been amazing for club and country.
Maybe but then he shouldn't of fucked to a big fish (LOL) in such a little pond with 0 caps in like a decade. If he really had so much potential technique then obviously he lacked the necessary ambition to ever see it through ie he wasn't good enough for this team either way

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
Maybe but then he shouldn't of $#@!ed to a big fish (LOL) in such a little pond with 0 caps in like a decade. If he really had so much potential technique then obviously he lacked the necessary ambition to ever see it through ie he wasn't good enough for this team either way
Oh okay, I see you have zero appreciation for loyalty then. Zero appreciation for him not wanting to ever play against us. Tell me sir, what other qualities do you find abhorrent? Intelligence? Dignity?

What am I talking about - these concepts are clearly alien to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)