Mattia Caldara (12 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Me too.

Everything else is obviously retarded, but this FACT is true. He WOULD'VE been amazing for club and country.

- - - Updated - - -

Witsel went to china. To fucking China.
Now i hate witsell. But he was decent when he was at Belgium.
Dortmund bought him, he's back in europe.

Giovinco left to the much higher quality MLS compared to china.

he STILL plays in the MLS. NOBODY gave a shit about getting him here

what a talent...

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
>Beppe secretly convinced Caldara to purposely perform badly in order to lower price before the move
>"Hail hydra"
>Agent Caldara performs his duty admirably
>Romagnoli joins in as well, seeking freedom
>Summer of 2020
>Milan have become insolvent and are taken over by hedge fund
>The offices are in ruin, Milanisti running around screaming in panic
>Beppe rolls up in a Bentley, wearing Versace shades and a fur coat, complete with pimp cane
>Convinces knowledgeable new ownership that Caldara and Romagnoli are virtually worthless, Marco Motta level after some poor performances
>Proposes to take them off of Milan's hand for a small payment as a gesture of goodwill
>Leaves with both of them in a loan + option deal of €5M total, with another €1.0068M possible in bonuses and 14 panelle sandwiches
>Become top defensive pairing in the world along with Rugani in a back 3

Picture it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I swear, 5 days ago I had no idea how this guy looks like. And now we're trading him for a superstar :lol:

P.S: I'm checking the list of Juve players. There is someone named Carlo Pinsoglio. I have no idea how he looks like. Is Beppe gonna trade him for Pogba? Modric? Mbappe?

It's been 8 years since Beppe joined Juve. I've resisted, but today I can't escape anymore. I admit that Marotta is the best thing that happened to us in decades.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I swear, 5 days ago I had no idea how this guy looks like. And now we're trading him for a superstar :lol:

P.S: I'm checking the list of Juve players. There is someone named Carlo Pinsoglio. I have no idea how he looks like. Is Beppe gonna trade him for Pogba? Modric? Mbappe?

It's been 8 years since Beppe joined Juve. I've resisted, but today I can't escape anymore. I admit that Marotta is the best thing that happened to us in decades.
Come on, at least you have seen this :D :

I don't know what to make of his move. He seems promising but then I realized he's already 24. He might be good for mediocre teams like Milan but not good enough for us (at least not yet).

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Does ANYONE get the logic here?
Everyone but you apparently.

Sign Ronaldo. We need to get rid of Higuain off our books. No one really wants him. Milan agrees to take him, only if we take Bonucci who refuses to move outside Italy, but they need a defender in return to replace him. We give them an unproven youngster, Caldara.

We end up with Ronaldo + Bonucci

Milan end up with Higuain + Caldara

We got so raped this summer. :baus:

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
We couldn’t have sold Higuain to Chelsea on a deep discount out-right, like 35M and just sign Bonucci with that same cash?

Including Caldara + the ridiculous one year loan WITHOUT the obligation to buy is a joke. He’s going to come back here one year older and 30 lbs fatter.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We couldn’t have sold Higuain to Chelsea on a deep discount out-right, like 35M and just sign Bonucci with that same cash?

Including Caldara + the ridiculous one year loan WITHOUT the obligation to buy is a joke. He’s going to come back here one year older and 30 lbs fatter.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm not bothered about the higgy deal but not having a buyback clause on caldara is just plain stupid.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)