Mattia Caldara (21 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh okay, I see you have zero appreciation for loyalty then. Zero appreciation for him not wanting to ever play against us. Tell me sir, what other qualities do you find abhorrent? Intelligence? Dignity?

What am I talking about - these concepts are clearly alien to you.
:lol: :lol: You can't actually think he went to fucking MLS out of his loyalty to never play against Juventus again.

Please, tell me you don't actually think that. That is Badass tier of stupid.

He could've gone to Uzbekistan then FFS but, coincidentally, he went to where the only league in the world where he makes 7mil per year.

:rofl:Went to MLS out of loyalty to Juventus :rofl:

Why does it seem like average of forum around here is getting real dumb. Is it Ronaldo? Did you crawl out from the Giovinco-loving woodworks cause of him?

Buy on AliExpress.com

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I don't want Caldara to go but it seems there is no other way. Here is what I think has happened:
- Nobody wanted Higgy or he himself snubbed Chelsea.
- Milan saw an opportunity... "Bonucci and fatty are on the same wage. Let's get Higgy but first gotta get rid of our useless captain"
- Bilan knowing our they have leverage cause nobody wants piggy, propose us a straight bonbon-caldara swap and a fucking loan with an OPTION to buy piggles.

And that's how Milan are fucking us in the arse.

Anyway, it's not like we're letting De Ligt go. This can be made up if we sign him in the future.

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
I don't want Caldara to go but it seems there is no other way. Here is what I think has happened:
- Nobody wanted Higgy or he himself snubbed Chelsea.
- Milan saw an opportunity... "Bonucci and fatty are on the same wage. Let's get Higgy but first gotta get rid of our useless captain"
- Bilan knowing our they have leverage cause nobody wants piggy, propose us a straight bonbon-caldara swap and a $#@!ing loan with an OPTION to buy piggles.

And that's how Milan are $#@!ing us in the arse.

Anyway, it's not like we're letting De Ligt go. This can be made up if we sign him in the future.
The true fukcing began last year when they sold us MDS. For money. And if it wasn't bad enough that we paid any amount of money for him at all, we actually paid A LOT OF MONEY for him.

Leonadro: "Ummm, excuse me Mr. Juventus, I don't like this toy, take it back and give me this new shiny one :)"
Our genius: " :). *adjust glasses* okay, sure, I don't see why not. hi :)"

That's us.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, when do we start hating Caldara? Like, did it already happen and I missed it, or are we supposed to wait for the official announcement? Wouldn't want to go against the Tuz narrative now would we.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sometimes I think it would be great if retards like this were banned... but then I remember how much entertainment and amusement they provide the forum, and am happy the mods are lenient with them. It's like going to watch the carnival freaks. As long as they only show up on rare occasions, the novelty factor remains.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Mattia Caldara has found an agreement with Milan, and his salary will be €3M/year.

He's getting a 1M increase from his current salary it seems

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Mattia Caldara has found an agreement with Milan, and his salary will be €3M/year.

He's getting a 1M increase from his current salary it seems
But why can't caldara block the deal...he's been waiting to play for juve............

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
This deal is too good for milan, and horrible for juve. We solve one of their biggest problems last year, scoring goals. Than we take their highest paid player, Who we dont need. There got to be other solutions. Sell higgy for 45m somwhere else, i cant belive there is zero interest in him. Keep him until winter, and sell when clubs are desperate. We are too nice to milan this time

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If Milan werent competing for the title, we wouldnt have sold Higuain to them. Who gives a shit if they're strengthened ? They're NOT our competition.

We do need Bonucci. We were horrible last year in playing the ball from the back. Only downside is giving Caldara away, but objectively speaking, he'd have been warming the bench for most of the season and Rugani is ahead of him in the pecking order atm. I'd have sold Rugani instead of Caldara if it was up to me. He could have been a future Chiellini replacement and would've complimented Bonucci very well.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If Milan werent competing for the title, we wouldnt have sold Higuain to them. Who gives a shit if they're strengthened ? They're NOT our competition.

We do need Bonucci. We were horrible last year in playing the ball from the back. Only downside is giving Caldara away, but objectively speaking, he'd have been warming the bench for most of the season and Rugani is ahead of him in the pecking order atm. I'd have sold Rugani instead of Caldara if it was up to me. He could have been a future Chiellini replacement and would've complimented Bonucci very well.
Thats just your assumption about him warming the bench. Only Chiellini is a guarantee starter.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

I prefer a defender that can defend. Bonbon is the worst tackler and he cant even slide tacle. We have cancelo who can bring the ball forward. Passing dhould not be your main and only strenght as a dc. His wages and person is now a massiv problem for milan, we should enjoy it, not help them.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I prefer a defender that can defend. Bonbon is the worst tackler and he cant even slide tacle. We have cancelo who can bring the ball forward. Passing dhould not be your main and only strenght as a dc. His wages and person is now a massiv problem for milan, we should enjoy it, not help them.
:touched:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
we can't convice marotta to not touch caldara, but we can always convince ourselves that caldara is not that good actually :D
Of course. I thought he was gonna be really good with us, but now that he moves to one of the Milan shitholes he's gonna end up being a Ranocchia.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
we can't convice marotta to not touch caldara, but we can always convince ourselves that caldara is not that good actually :D
Well I’m sure if this calda-nnavaro was any good as many think here, he’d stay put. I’m sure Allegri & Co know what’s best for the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)