Mattia Caldara (14 Viewers)

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Can sm1 answer something for me. I'm curious. Can't any caldara for bonnuci swap always be stopped by Caldara himself? He seems to really want to play for Juve so he can just reject the move? I recall that's basically why we didn't get CR7 like 13 years ago. We wanted to swap a player for him but that player refused to go

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Of course a player can reject a move.
In return, the club can also make sure that player doesn't get to play a single minute if he does stay.

So obviously it's in the best interest for both parties to come up with some sort of agreement.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Of course a player can reject a move.
In return, the club can also make sure that player doesn't get to play a single minute if he does stay.

So obviously it's in the best interest for both parties to come up with some sort of agreement.
Isn't it players wish the most important one! "He wanted to move" excuse for selling so many stars, there should be a policy too, he wanted to stay :)!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Caldara Bonucci swap seems inevitable now. Great. Where is society to tell us how great Marotta is.
Marotta, my dear friend, is fault free.

You may fail to see it now, but all he does is part of a bigger plan. A glorious plan.

#faith
#InBeppeWeTrust
#theSociety

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)