Matthijs de Ligt (33 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No. a RCB plays as a five-man flat defensive line. He was on the touchline for over half of the match.

I don't care what you say about him, but I am concerned with how much nonsense you all spit. You get on him for assisting with a criminal investigation. Which, as far as I can tell, you didn't bust the other (still Juve) player for doing exactly the same thing. If it were Inter, you would be cheering; and he didn't snitch. He was asked specifically about something and he gave up what he knew. Most people, I'm guessing most people here, don't feel too comfortable lying to criminal investigators. Especially if you aren't on the hook for anything criminal, but if you're caught lying (which he would have been as soon as the other player said, "Chiellini sent this to me and Matt."), which he could have, he would have committed a crime. Snitching is if he started the investigation by presenting the evidence on his own without anyone else coming to him.

YOU are the clowns who are butthurt.

You thought you got one of the best CBs since Scirea, he didn't perform as well there as you would have liked, he wanted out, got out, and said your team does shitty tactically and training wise. The fact there are TWO Bayern supporters on this forum, but this thread remains active on a fucking forum for the team he left is MUCH more telling than my coming in here and pointing out your fucking bullshit.

This thread is more active than Del Piero's or Zidane's or Nedved's.
The fact you make this long ranting post shows just how butthurt you are. This thread has a a page of posts or so every time De Ligt makes some dumb comment. That’s it. Of course Juve fans are going to talk about an ex-player making comments about the club to the media. No shit. And most amusing is that this thread is mostly fueled by you bitching about the few Juve fans occasionally talking about an ex player on Juventus forum. It’s kind of hilarious. There would be like a half-dozen posts in this thread every few months if not for your little meltdowns about Juve fans criticizing him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
MDL is an average to good defender
Deal with it bayern fans
If he was worth the money and salary Juve paid for him then we would have never let him go for that price.
The joke was on Juve regarding the costs with his transfer and now the joke is on bayern.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No. a RCB plays as a five-man flat defensive line. He was on the touchline for over half of the match.

I don't care what you say about him, but I am concerned with how much nonsense you all spit. You get on him for assisting with a criminal investigation. Which, as far as I can tell, you didn't bust the other (still Juve) player for doing exactly the same thing. If it were Inter, you would be cheering; and he didn't snitch. He was asked specifically about something and he gave up what he knew. Most people, I'm guessing most people here, don't feel too comfortable lying to criminal investigators. Especially if you aren't on the hook for anything criminal, but if you're caught lying (which he would have been as soon as the other player said, "Chiellini sent this to me and Matt."), which he could have, he would have committed a crime. Snitching is if he started the investigation by presenting the evidence on his own without anyone else coming to him.

You thought you got one of the best CBs since Scirea, he didn't perform as well there as you would have liked, he wanted out, got out, and said your team does shitty tactically and training wise. The fact there are TWO Bayern supporters on this forum, but this thread remains active on a fucking forum for the team he left is MUCH more telling than my coming in here and pointing out your fucking bullshit.

You should know time and place, Bayern fan. To spend as much time on the forum, of a club you dont support, is quite telling.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005

I agree with Burke.

Vehemently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2004
I agree with Burke.

Vehemently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quoting this so I can love my own post response.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact you make this long ranting post shows just how butthurt you are. This thread has a a page of posts or so every time De Ligt makes some dumb comment. That’s it. Of course Juve fans are going to talk about an ex-player making comments about the club to the media. No shit. And most amusing is that this thread is mostly fueled by you bitching about the few Juve fans occasionally talking about an ex player on Juventus forum. It’s kind of hilarious. There would be like a half-dozen posts in this thread every few months if not for your little meltdowns about Juve fans criticizing him.
Dude. We aren't talking about Sebastian Deisler, Scholl, Elber....

We are talking about a guy your team is happy to be rid of. You're so fake, G. Go type into Google, "former Juventus player financial opinion" and see how often those players come up in this forum.

If this thread was fueled by my bitching, then it wouldn't ever get posts, as, look it up, I come in here not to defend Matt, but mostly to say, "Yo, is this the opinion of YOU, or the Juve You?"

I will tell you a hundred times where Bayern went wrong, I will, I like to think of myself as even-keeled, but you clows come across like a bird in an Alfred Hitchcock film. Sometimes, it's worth it to ask why and listen versus rant and shove fingers in my ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, you know what, what's your phone number? I'll call you, I'll pay to talk to you.

PM me your phone number and we will set up a time to talk, I want to know what your issue is.

I'm not kidding.

Last edited:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Pretty much the reason why this thread still active.
De Ligt is just dumb and doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. Dude even badmouthing his NT coach and then get benched for eternity :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Quoting this so I can love my own post response.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. We aren't talking about Sebastian Deisler, Scholl, Elber....

We are talking about a guy your team is happy to be rid of. You're so fake, G. Go type into Google, "former Juventus player financial opinion" and see how often those players come up in this forum.

If this thread was fueled by my bitching, then it wouldn't ever get posts, as, look it up, I come in here not to defend Matt, but mostly to say, "Yo, is this the opinion of YOU, or the Juve You?"

I will tell you a hundred times where Bayern went wrong, I will, I like to think of myself as even-keeled, but you clows come across like a bird in an Alfred Hitchcock film. Sometimes, it's worth it to ask why and listen versus rant and shove fingers in my ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, you know what, what's your phone number? I'll call you, I'll pay to talk to you.

PM me your phone number and we will set up a time to talk, I want to know what your issue is.

I'm not kidding.
Stop blabbering. No one cares about you.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't understand why folks would get pissed about the training or tactical comments. Think it's pretty clear from all the injuries and all the matches we play that we are lacking in that department. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
What did you think about Ronaldo's Piers Morgan interview?

Sometimes the issue isnt whether a thing is true or not, but who says it, when he says it and whats the agenda. Not trying to compare the two interviews, but Ronaldo is just an easy example.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think MDL might be frustrated with how his career is evolving himself hence all that talk in the media. He wants to keep himself relevant, let's not forget the image of a player can bring him a fortune.

It's not easy to be tipped to become the next Beckenbauer at 19yo just to find yourself behind Ake, Van Dijk and Timber at WC being 23yo.

Apr 12, 2004
Hell, French is about three-times as influential as Italian ever was. Half of English vocabulary is Germanic in styling and French in influence.

Fuck, dude, Greek and Latin alone are more influential on their own, as dead languages, than Italian ever was or will be.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I spoke Latin so I could go to Latin America.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine not being fluent in Latin

Do such uncultured swines even exist?

a big yikes
no es virilius estes sunt

nil ilegitimi caborundum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)