Matthijs de Ligt (20 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
No. a RCB plays as a five-man flat defensive line. He was on the touchline for over half of the match.
Why you always so defensive and butthurt over anything said about De Snitch? :lol3:
Oh, I understand why. Was more poking fun at his outrage and shock over any Juve fan commenting on De Ligt, given that he was a Juve player until several months ago. Seems pretty normal Juve fans would be be interested in how he does post-Juve, if you ask me. :boh:
I don't care what you say about him, but I am concerned with how much nonsense you all spit. You get on him for assisting with a criminal investigation. Which, as far as I can tell, you didn't bust the other (still Juve) player for doing exactly the same thing. If it were Inter, you would be cheering; and he didn't snitch. He was asked specifically about something and he gave up what he knew. Most people, I'm guessing most people here, don't feel too comfortable lying to criminal investigators. Especially if you aren't on the hook for anything criminal, but if you're caught lying (which he would have been as soon as the other player said, "Chiellini sent this to me and Matt."), which he could have, he would have committed a crime. Snitching is if he started the investigation by presenting the evidence on his own without anyone else coming to him.

YOU are the clowns who are butthurt.

You thought you got one of the best CBs since Scirea, he didn't perform as well there as you would have liked, he wanted out, got out, and said your team does shitty tactically and training wise. The fact there are TWO Bayern supporters on this forum, but this thread remains active on a fucking forum for the team he left is MUCH more telling than my coming in here and pointing out your fucking bullshit.

This thread is more active than Del Piero's or Zidane's or Nedved's.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No. a RCB plays as a five-man flat defensive line. He was on the touchline for over half of the match.

I don't care what you say about him, but I am concerned with how much nonsense you all spit. You get on him for assisting with a criminal investigation. Which, as far as I can tell, you didn't bust the other (still Juve) player for doing exactly the same thing. If it were Inter, you would be cheering; and he didn't snitch. He was asked specifically about something and he gave up what he knew. Most people, I'm guessing most people here, don't feel too comfortable lying to criminal investigators. Especially if you aren't on the hook for anything criminal, but if you're caught lying (which he would have been as soon as the other player said, "Chiellini sent this to me and Matt."), which he could have, he would have committed a crime. Snitching is if he started the investigation by presenting the evidence on his own without anyone else coming to him.

YOU are the clowns who are butthurt.

You thought you got one of the best CBs since Scirea, he didn't perform as well there as you would have liked, he wanted out, got out, and said your team does shitty tactically and training wise. The fact there are TWO Bayern supporters on this forum, but this thread remains active on a fucking forum for the team he left is MUCH more telling than my coming in here and pointing out your fucking bullshit.

This thread is more active than Del Piero's or Zidane's or Nedved's.
Butthurt my ass. Swapping him for Bremer was a great deal we made.

His WC performances (as RCB in a back 5) and the interview he gave both were pathetic.

As pathetic as you trying to lable users butthurt cause they dare laugh at your CB. Didn't even read the whole essay.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't understand why folks would get pissed about the training or tactical comments. Think it's pretty clear from all the injuries and all the matches we play that we are lacking in that department. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Apr 12, 2004
Butthurt my ass. Swapping him for Bremer was a great deal we made.

His WC performances (as RCB in a back 5) and the interview he gave both were pathetic.

As pathetic as you trying to lable users butthurt cause they dare laugh at your CB. Didn't even read the whole essay.
Holy shit, if you thought that was an essay, Jesus.

And I agree, his WC performance was pathetic. I, again, don't have a problem with what he said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)