Matthijs de Ligt (49 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fatigued, Nagelsmann told he was very tired and was subbed. MDL himself said he's fine, it was just a knock.
Didnt watch the friendly but its just a friendly anyway. He is a great defender with many years to grow. Bayern made a great deal and Juve asked for way less than Juve should.
Anyway I wish him all the best and success at Bayern who IMO is the best runned club in the world (management and organization wise)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think she was incredibly hot a few years ago, now she’s gone way too skeletal. Her ass is flatter than the Dutch landscape these days.

What lockdown overexercising has done to people…
Ohh I didnt see a pic of her for sometime but I remember when he arrived and there was a picture of her and she was extremely hot.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Ohh I didnt see a pic of her for sometime but I remember when he arrived and there was a picture of her and she was extremely hot.
She was a bit fuller. Granted, she has always been naturally thin but I think she had a bit more flesh on her, in that latest pic her limbs do look like they’d snap like toothpicks. Kind of had that Rosamund Pike resting bitch/good fuck face back then too, now she looks a bit extraterrestrial.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Im called all types of names and adjectives and you do nothing. You also allow derogatory remarks. You wanna ban go ahead. You banned me from Allegri thread for not liking his tactics. Youve created and echo chamber where everybody thinks the same. No wonder you are such a small community and no new members join.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)