Matthijs de Ligt (170 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Based on what exactly? I think he was quite clear in what he said. It could not be more blatant that this is a veiled criticism of Allegri; the Naglesmann part is him taking a dig at his former manager.
It depends on translation, the one posted doesn't sound as adamant as the other I saw. Not sure which one is correct though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Any grown man that idolizes footballers and is obssessed with watcheling grown men run around in shorts and knee high socks is a bit gay imo. They just don't realize it.

Playing with balls and insert soemthing into an open net as a way of scoring goals is the perfect metaphor
Pls u re not a benchmark. I actually like the game, however less these days than I use to. Players these days are commodities so no emotional attachment whatsover. Plus, Im too old for that shit.

Apr 12, 2004
Guys, I don't slut shame. I love sluts. So, be happy he's wringing his dick out.

- - - Updated - - -

Any grown man that idolizes footballers and is obssessed with watcheling grown men run around in shorts and knee high socks is a bit gay imo. They just don't realize it.

Playing with balls and insert soemthing into an open net as a way of scoring goals is the perfect metaphor
Well, or Greek.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

In other words, he left because of Allegri. No surprise there, and I don't blame him either. Chiesa will be next if we continue our obsession with this brand of archaic, park-the-bus, catenaccio style dinosaur-ball
High Pressing Football that he blossomed with Ten Haag is what he expected with Nagelsman. I thought Bayern also do a smart work signing him. It's possible that he is more suitable with this kind of style. He have a very good physical attributes, pace for it and Bayern need it to partner with Upamecano.

With low block defence style as Allegri, it need a tedious movement, concentration and team play because we already let opponent come to our area.

It looks like Man Utd also get the good work so far with Ten Haag in their pre season. Their aggressive high pressing create a better defence and goal chances even it is in friendly. They beat Liverpool and C. Palace

Apr 12, 2004
High Pressing Football that he blossomed with Ten Haag is what he expected with Nagelsman. I thought Bayern also do a smart work signing him. It's possible that he is more suitable with this kind of style. He have a very good physical attributes, pace for it and Bayern need it to partner with Upamecano.

With low block defence style as Allegri, it need a tedious movement, concentration and team play because we already let opponent come to our area.

It looks like Man Utd also get the good work so far with Ten Haag in their pre season. Their aggressive high pressing create a better defence and goal chances even it is in friendly. They beat Liverpool and C. Palace
Big Dump is third on CBs right now behind Money Matt and Frenchie Hernandez.

Matt came off because of the heat/humidity in DC and he just got off a plane from Europe 8 minutes before the match started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 165)