Matthijs de Ligt (12 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Keep starting him. And pair him with Demiral next match. WTF, starting 11 looks like Juve acquired no one new this past summer. Danilo keeps playing, Rabiot over Blaise and Bent if not Ramsey over Sami next match. If you expect the new players to jell together, the sooner the better they get on the pitch.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
You might say that it was the newly introduced zonal marking on set-pieces which was the entire defenses undoing. It's a massive change. But if I recall, we conceded quite a lot on set pieces last season.
Are we really going to play zonal marking on set pieces?

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
big decision now tbh, drop him for Demiral or continue with him, he'll obviously come good but do we give Demiral an opportunity to impress, he deserves it after a good preseason, but showing faith in De Ligt could help De Ligt too

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
from the beginning of the match he was playing cowardly , passing or get rid of the ball the soonest ...

I think he is just scared little boy , but hope he man up before his performance starts to hurt us ....

but honestly i was expecting better for 8m player came at 75m .... and hyped a lot before he step here ...Rugani is better than him :ratcafe: for the time being

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
big decision now tbh, drop him for Demiral or continue with him, he'll obviously come good but do we give Demiral an opportunity to impress, he deserves it after a good preseason, but showing faith in De Ligt could help De Ligt too
Dropping him wont do his confidence good, I’d say start him, lets not forget this was his first real test. When we invest 75M and 12M per season I hope we take more time on him

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Dropping him wont do his confidence good, I’d say start him, lets not forget this was his first real test. When we invest 75M and 12M per season I hope we take more time on him
He was exhausted after 60 minutes could not even run properly let him give him some time to sit on the bench and make Demiral start the next two important games

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I still can't believe how awful he was yesterday. Watching the goals again and again ...Fuck, he was complete amateur. I hope he recovers from this because we invested too much in him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I still can't believe how awful he was yesterday. Watching the goals again and again ...Fuck, he was complete amateur. I hope he recovers from this because we invested too much in him.
This is the era of hype Demiral doesn't get any hype as his agent is not mino Raiola

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Did he have a hand in all three goals or just two?
One and half really. Lozano goal is 100 procent on him. But imo Di Lorenzo one is a collective fvck up even if De ligts man scored. Bonucci should headed that away, and Woz needs to come out on crosses like that, he is stuck to his goal line too much. Ball landed in a awkward zone that's hard to deal with tho.

Kid was bad in other ways besides the goals tho.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sarri now is forced to bench him in the next game. Demiral or Rugani will now get a try, and rightfully so. You cannot reward De Ligt with a starting place after this travesty. At fault for all three goals, at least partially.

I believe in him. Long term. But he has a long way to go
Nah start him again, that's how you work this out. Its litterally just one game into his Juve career.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Agreed. Was just so upset with his performance immediately after the game, but he's one hell of a talent and the only way to turn him into the player we want him to be for us is to give him more games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)