Matthijs de Ligt (21 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
MF give us no balance, no defense, no attack, no creation, no positioning; so De Ligt is the one to point or Paulo.

De Ligt try to close gaps because the hole open between the MF and JGC when goes up is as big as a house. We all know what kind of defense is Bonbon so if MDL gets bad timing, noone close his position... once Max solves the open space between the MF and the RF and he'll be great

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Does his buy out clause kick in next summer? If so, I wouldn't be surprised if he left..
Just be prepared for anything. Juventus is in a dire economical position and those 160 mils or so would be a blessing for Juventus coffers.

The talent loss will be heavy tho.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Fully expect him to leave, provided he doesn’t have a major injury.

I don’t think Barca is in a good enough state to get him. It’s probably going to be a PL side or PSG. Maybe even Real since MDL would fill the big name gap left by Varane and Ramos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Its still early, but he doesn't look like having the same confidence as before the Euros. Hopefully the mistake he did for the Netherlands is something he overcame

He is not this thin skinned is he?

Hopefully this is the year he finally starts playing like a defender worth 75 million and not some sensitive nervous youngster.

Inter getting De Vrij for free and us getting De Ligt for 75 mill is the best testament to Marotta's superiority to Tici, Agnelli and co.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
How about we don't do that thing we used to do where we weaken one area to strengthen another

Sell De Ligt and that leaves Chiellini, Bonucci and Rugani... so effectively we'll need to replace him with two top class CBs.

Anyway not like we have a choice if someone coughs up the 150

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The semiannual sell de Ligt movement has begun

- - - Updated - - -

Bigger muscles take longer to reach peak condition, and his are huge

Relax

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)