Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
Will she go do some modeling in Barcelona or what?
Good morning, have you been in a cave since yesterday and missed this or what?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-_DwzsXUAA3Fct.jpg

The german flag is for De Ligts girlfriends brother Jip Moleenar who will play for Eintracht Frankfurt U19, done deal 3th of July, so no need to ask why it's there. The italian flag speaks for itself. I dont see any spanish flag either. And Paris? I didnt know italian flag was representing Paris either.. FACEPALM.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Good morning, have you been in a cave since yesterday and missed this or what?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-_DwzsXUAA3Fct.jpg

The german flag is for De Ligts girlfriends brother Jip Moleenar who will play for Eintracht Frankfurt U19, done deal 3th of July, so no need to ask why it's there. The italian flag speaks for itself. I dont see any spanish flag either. And Paris? I didnt know italian flag was representing Paris either.. FACEPALM.
Good morning, it's 20.30 here though. :hi:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Dont want De Ligt here. Is too in love with his girl, constantly posting "i love you"s on instagram. He seems immature. Its a big risk buying a player like this, we saw what hapenned with Dybala since he broke up with his ex. I would hate to see de Ligt start making suchi videos, like Dybala did, to try and go over the pain of a break up instead of focusing hard on training.

Dont Buy!!!!
:lol: @Hustini Look at this fucking guy

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
only thing is he is not hamsum

kinda ugly to be honest. wish he had dem italian genetics
Dude is 6'3, broad shoulders, good hair, symmetrical face.

Face it you mad cause the moment his balls dropped he was slaying more pussy than your fat bald ass will ever even talk to.

And that would be if he had a normal job but then you add on top that he is a famous millionaire.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont want De Ligt here. Is too in love with his girl, constantly posting "i love you"s on instagram. He seems immature. Its a big risk buying a player like this, we saw what hapenned with Dybala since he broke up with his ex. I would hate to see de Ligt start making suchi videos, like Dybala did, to try and go over the pain of a break up instead of focusing hard on training.

Dont Buy!!!!
Ridiculous. That he is attached to a GF rather then running around with random hoes is actually a good thing.

He will get in much less trouble this way.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
De Ligt to Juve this week?
I heard that too.

By Football Italia staff

Sky Sport Italia claims Juventus could wrap up a deal for Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt this week.

Distance remains between the two clubs over a transfer fee, but Sky believes Juve are in a ‘position of strength’.

That is because Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona have both pulled out, while the 19-year-old only wants the Bianconeri.

Therefore, sporting director Fabio Paratici is looking to get the Dutchman signed before the Old Lady leave for their preseason tour of Asia.

He would already be their third defensive arrival this summer after Merih Demiral and Cristian Romero.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I heard that too.

By Football Italia staff

Sky Sport Italia claims Juventus could wrap up a deal for Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt this week.

Distance remains between the two clubs over a transfer fee, but Sky believes Juve are in a ‘position of strength’.

That is because Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona have both pulled out, while the 19-year-old only wants the Bianconeri.

Therefore, sporting director Fabio Paratici is looking to get the Dutchman signed before the Old Lady leave for their preseason tour of Asia.

He would already be their third defensive arrival this summer after Merih Demiral and Cristian Romero.

I heard that too.

By Football Italia staff

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Disagree, better chance he gets comfortable and loses his drive with a log term gf. Hoes keep you at your best
maybe for plebs like us but for someone like him the opportunities to indulge will be beyond anything 99% of the rest of men are faced with. Could be trouble imo.

He doesn't need to try at all to get laid so I don't see how it would keep him honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)