Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
maybe for plebs like us but for someone like him the opportunities to indulge will be beyond anything 99% of the rest of men are faced with. Could be trouble imo.

He doesn't need to try at all to get laid so I don't see how it would keep him honest.
Yeah you're right, except for the part where you said "plebs" and "us". Speak for yourself :stuckup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
All those newbies can fuck off. As long Mandzukic and Dybala are in squad they are captain next to Chiello.
Well Buffon, but yeah, of course it doesnt impact the captain assistant ranking directly. But I think its good to have multiple natural leaders in the squad who have high sense of responsibility and discipline

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If it goes beyond tomorrow or thursday, im surprised.
Me too. Its been this week for weeks but i have a good feeling about this week vs previous weeks amongst all other weeks.

How reputable is this Luca Fiorino guy on the Tuz guide that rates them from exceedingly trustworthy to complete bullshit merchant?
Somewhere between Juventus.com and Andreacristiano

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Me too. Its been this week for weeks but i have a good feeling about this week vs previous weeks amongst all other weeks.

Somewhere between Juventus.com and Andreacristiano
Somewhere deep in the New Jersey hinterland...Andrea Cristiano is still clinging on to the idea that Guardiola will become Juventus coach for the 19/20 season.

dylanjuventino

Jul 10, 2018
The girlfriends friend already spoiled it and the two flags on the party too. He is already ours. The only thing we should be curious about is when the fuck he will be presented so he can join the pre-season asap.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If that isn't a jinx, I don't know what is... Hope you are right..

Christ, finally a Dutch guy in Juve... And CR7.. Jesus.. I can remember the days that I felt like I was the only fucker out here in Holland that was a juventino.. the times I had to defend us against Messi-fappers that called us cheaters and such... And now this.. CR7 and De ligt within a year :touched:

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
If that isn't a jinx, I don't know what is... Hope you are right..

Christ, finally a Dutch guy in Juve... And CR7.. Jesus.. I can remember the days that I felt like I was the only fucker out here in Holland that was a juventino.. the times I had to defend us against Messi-fappers that called us cheaters and such... And now this.. CR7 and De ligt within a year :touched:
You don’t have to defend Juve to Ajax-losers that cannot stand de Ligt possibly joining us and we “were drugged up in 96”?
Cause that’s my life lately

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
You don’t have to defend Juve to Ajax-losers that cannot stand de Ligt possibly joining us and we “were drugged up in 96”?
Cause that’s my life lately
Yes... Especially because of the fact that I work so close to the Johan Cruijff ArenA that practically every person at my work supports Ajax and we were playing them in the CL.. those weeks were tough :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)