Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
It may point to a serious disagreement between the top brass.

On the other hand......... it may not.

A second bid will need to be lodged in the next 24 hours if this case is to progress. The silence is deafening.

We need three more players and almost certainly only have the readies for just two

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
| Corsport:

Juventus are working to bridge the gap between their €65m offer and Ajax's €75m request. Juve intend on closing the deal by the end of this week and have de Ligt ready for the start of Sarri's pre-season retreat, which begins on Wednesday. ⚫️⚪️ #juventus @IndianRegista #deligt
just throw a couple primavera players in there. 10m aint a thing.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Juventus remain in pole position for #DeLigt. In the last few days, Barcelona and PSG have renewed interest, but the player and Raiola do not intend to renege on the agreement with the Bianconeri. Paratici at work with Ajax to close the deal. [@NicoSchira]

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It doesn't show anything, we're getting this kid and winning the scudetto yet again.
Question, I guess for anyone to answer:

Why does it typically take Juventus so long to conclude these transfers? Only seems like Ronaldo was done and dusted quickly. Annoying transfers like Bonucci, for example, happen so quickly. Maybe I'm over analyzing it but I'd like to see which players we ended up losing out on simply because we negotiated for too long?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Question, I guess for anyone to answer:

Why does it typically take Juventus so long to conclude these transfers? Only seems like Ronaldo was done and dusted quickly. Annoying transfers like Bonucci, for example, happen so quickly. Maybe I'm over analyzing it but I'd like to see which players we ended up losing out on simply because we negotiated for too long?
Do you follow other clubs Mercato with the same precision? Like plane tracking, local momblanos, gurus and morons?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It doesn't show anything, we're getting this kid and winning the scudetto yet again.
It does for me, that's how I see it and I am not trying to convince you otherwise. You tagged me for no purpose at all it seems. And it is not about De Ligt, for me, the way I see it, in my own fucking opinion, assigning Sarri shows zero ambition for winning.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do you follow other clubs Mercato with the same precision? Like plane tracking, local momblanos, gurus and morons?
nope but I'm more or less referencing the big ones like RM, Barca, Bayern, City, etc. It's probably in my head, but it seems like they conclude deals quickly.

We get the no name ones pretty quickly usually. But if heavy negotiating is needed it seems we have a habit of really dragging it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)