Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
nope but I'm more or less referencing the big ones like RM, Barca, Bayern, City, etc. It's probably in my head, but it seems like they conclude deals quickly.

We get the no name ones pretty quickly usually. But if heavy negotiating is needed it seems we have a habit of really dragging it out.
I think it's a perception mostly. Barca wrapped De Jong (and tbh I don't think he is that great) a long time ago, but other than that Kout is still there, Griezman is still officially not presented, Neymar is big question mark, and Gomez is gone to Everton.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think it's a perception mostly. Barca wrapped De Jong (and tbh I don't think he is that great) a long time ago, but other than that Kout is still there, Griezman is still officially not presented, Neymar is big question mark, and Gomez is gone to Everton.
Are they actually negotiating for Neymar?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Are they actually negotiating for Neymar?
Are we negotiating for SMS or Pogba? ;)
I hope they do, they have a horrible midfield, Neymar is not going to save them. But it's going to be much easier to root against them. I hated Barca before, but with Neymar and Griezman it's going to be the easiest thing ever.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Question, I guess for anyone to answer:

Why does it typically take Juventus so long to conclude these transfers? Only seems like Ronaldo was done and dusted quickly. Annoying transfers like Bonucci, for example, happen so quickly. Maybe I'm over analyzing it but I'd like to see which players we ended up losing out on simply because we negotiated for too long?
That's a question no one here will have the answer to. We don't know what exactly happens in football deals and what our methods really are, we just assume things.

But my guess is that we try to save every possible Euro before reaching a certain price that's acceptable for us. Maybe some deals, like Bonucci, were just quickly accepted by both parties (the player and the club selling).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There's a whole list of things that have to be ironed out, image rights is usually the big one in most transfers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Aug 12, 2015
Report: Juve 'no fear' over De Ligt
By Football Italia staff
EPA.png

Juventus reportedly have ‘no fear’ over the signing of Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt.
Sport claimed earlier on Friday that Juve were ‘worried’ Barcelona could capitalise on their failure to agree a fee with Ajax.
However, Calciomercato.com insists talks are still ongoing to finalise a deal and that it is just ‘a matter of time’ before the 19-year-old becomes Bianconero.
The website explains the transfer is worth ‘almost €80m’, with €11m of that going to agent Mino Raiola in commission and some paid in the form of bonuses.
The hold-up would also be related to the Old Lady needing to focus on departures, with Joao Cancelo, Gonzalo Higuain, Mario Mandzukic, Sami Khedira and Blaise Matuidi in the firing line.
Leonardo Bonucci may also be forced to take a pay cut to accommodate the Dutchman, whose proposed €8m salary - rising to €12m - will make him the second-highest paid player at Juve and in Serie A.

Apr 19, 2007
Clearly we have a big advantage over them in terms of leverage having already agreed the terms with him. He will come shortly but we cant go in to a negotiation weak bc then you get taken advantage of. If they want 70 you have to go under or they will say we want 75 and then you cant back pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)