Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
It's not like we didn't benefit from us dealing with him. Only in pogba's case we earned a 72 mil. plusvalenza.
All wasted on a 29 year old Higauin

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
Cancelo-De Ligt-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Ramsey-Pjanic-Rabiot
Berna-CR9-Costa

We never had a more technical XI.
With Sarri? Most beautiful Juve side ever. If we win the Scudetto this will look like our best team ever

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All wasted on a 29 year old Higauin

- - - Updated - - -

With Sarri? Most beautiful Juve side ever. If we win the Scudetto this will look like our best team ever
What do you mean 'if'? lol, we're winning the league!
If you're scared of Conte, don't be... half of his strength in his first season with us came from the "us against the world" attitude that he used for motivation. It's not gonna fly in the Inter locker room when he tries to bad mouth a club where he became who he is lol
Motivation is what drives Conte's teams, and we won't be lacking any motivation this season thanks to this overhaul.... We got this.

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
And now we are stuck overpaying to beat richer clubs and get De Ligt after all that raiola pandering.

If only Paratici weren't such a cock mongerer then we could ignore paying Raiola his 10mil fee for players like De Ligt and right now we could be, proudly, bullying Sass into releasing Demiral for 13.5 mil instead of 15 mil.

I also expect to win the Champions League every season.
overpaying and at the same time getting a bargain deal

Jul 13, 2010
overpaying, yea, but is it not worth it to be better than opponents for paying 2mil/year extra? of course it's worth it. Especially when we are selling (trying to) sell khedira, higuain, matuidi - they are overpaid as well but does not bring quality

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What do you mean 'if'? lol, we're winning the league!
If you're scared of Conte, don't be... half of his strength in his first season with us came from the "us against the world" attitude that he used for motivation. It's not gonna fly in the Inter locker room when he tries to bad mouth a club where he became who he is lol
Motivation is what drives Conte's teams, and we won't be lacking any motivation this season thanks to this overhaul.... We got this.
Im not scared of Conte. Nor am i scared of Napoli. But if we see another situation where we have to prioritize Serie A or CL, I have a feeling Napoli will come very close again. The Manolas-Koulibaly is the best defense they've ever had. Add to that their fullbacks with Hysaj and Ghoulam. It's a pretty fkn good backline!
Also we must accept that Sarriball only works once everybody understands their role. We should have patience. Also seeing as we're rejuvenating the team with a group of fairly inexperienced players. Come spring I expect us to be ever so dominant.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Manolas is an injury and error-prone bum. Fucking overrated AF, glad Napoli took the bullet for us on that one.
Nah mate. He's pretty good. Does a very good job at man marking and playing it rough when need be. Not that he's WC but he's an improvement to Albiol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Hysaj and “good backline” in the same sentence lol.
Hysaj is a great defender. I would welcome him here

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Nah mate. He's pretty good. Does a very good job at man marking and playing it rough when need be. Not that he's WC but he's an improvement to Albiol

- - - Updated - - -

Hysaj is a great defender. I would welcome him here
Haven't been watching him closely but apparently last season was very bad for him. It might be true because a year ago teams were rumored to be ready to pay his 50 mln release clause while this year his rumored price is 20-25mln.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)