Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
but he did well under the SAME coach in the SAME team the year before. I can understand a couple bad months of form but hell, an entire season?

I really hope Sarri is the cure to whatever issue he had last year.

- - - Updated - - -

And another season like last we won't make 3x what we paid for him because people will look at him as a bullet dodge and a high risk buy
I don't know if I'm more excited for the Sarri excuses for failure in CL next season or another spare year from Dybala

idk maybe he was depressed and really it wasnt the same he played much deeper last season practically a midfielder.

dont you remember the infamous heatmaps?
He can only be used in very specific situations/formations and even then quite a risk

Basically Dybala is a candle. Only really useful at night or in the dark. Plus electricity is more preferred over a candle. And candles can be blown out.

All Raiola wanted was a bidding war in order to inflate the hype, and he is succeeding.

12 m/y for 19years old kiddo, it's more than Chiellini and Bonucci and Rugani's salary all combined.
oh word raiola is just using us to get a better salary from PSG. probably a nice fat bonus for himself too.
Absolutely

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't change the fact that we're becoming a POS club. Losing our identity by the day this summer.

Sarri in charge
No stripes
Shitty logo
Tickets 20% price increase
12m net wages for 19 year old potential stars
Ramsey

It goes on and on.
Real talk

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Doesn't change the fact that we're becoming a POS club. Losing our identity by the day this summer.

Sarri in charge
No stripes
Shitty logo
Tickets 20% price increase
12m net wages for 19 year old potential stars
Ramsey

It goes on and on.
yes it is such a shame we arent altruistic paladins stubbornly clinging to the previous century like the rest of a thriving Serie A.

Agnellis only doing this because his ego has been inflated from winning so many trophies.

- - - Updated - - -

why wont you let me help you?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,446
    yes it is such a shame we arent altruistic paladins stubbornly clinging to the previous century like the rest of a thriving Serie A.

Agnellis only doing this because his ego has been inflated from winning so many trophies.

- - - Updated - - -

why wont you let me help you?
    if you report non-fake news like Mister and others great!

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    According to Sky Sport, there were several contacts between Fabio Paratici, Pavel Nedved and Mino Raiola for Matthijs De Ligt over the weekend. Juve is working to find an agreement for the player's contract, and he would also be thinking together of a 150 million withdrawal clause to rise over the years. At Juventus, confidence grows to reach De Ligt, as even the last attempt by Paris Saint-Germain would have been in vain.

this is the latest I can find from sky, posted on TMW an hour ago. Di Marzio will 100% give us an update tonight.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    According to Sky Sport, there were several contacts between Fabio Paratici, Pavel Nedved and Mino Raiola for Matthijs De Ligt over the weekend. Juve is working to find an agreement for the player's contract, and he would also be thinking together of a 150 million withdrawal clause to rise over the years. At Juventus, confidence grows to reach De Ligt, as even the last attempt by Paris Saint-Germain would have been in vain.

this is the latest I can find from sky, posted on TMW an hour ago. Di Marzio will 100% give us an update tonight.
    Of course he will. It's fucking Monday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)