Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Buffon never won a single champions league trophy and he's probably the best keeper ever if not then among top 3 at least. Same applies to Maradona who never won the CL yet he's the best in the game !

I have seen Maldini at his prime in the early-mid 90's with both the national team and his club and he's a solid defender but to call him the best IMO is stretching it really.

He played alongside the best Milan team ever (the dutch trio, Baresi who is waay better than him). I honestly think that the fact his father used to be a Milan player and the fact he played in the best Milan team helped elevate his legendary image and now younger football fans who never really saw him at his prime believe the hype that he's the best at his position.

I'm not biased as a Juve fan but that's truly my opinion of the guy from watching him play almost every week back then.
How about fuck Maldini or any other Milan ‘legend’.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus have De Ligt in hand, I am very optimistic on the deal but Juve must close the deal as soon as possible to avoid comebacks from other clubs. (Di Marzio)

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Doesn't change the fact that we're becoming a POS club. Losing our identity by the day this summer.

Sarri in charge
No stripes
Shitty logo
Tickets 20% price increase
12m net wages for 19 year old potential stars
Ramsey

It goes on and on.
Get with the times you dinosaur

The kits and logo are great, Juve is a fresh new club. Get with the times and accept it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
De Ligt has seriously considered the idea of moving to Juventus, On Friday, contacts have begun with Raiola who asks €12m salary for the defender. (Di Marzio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)