Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Im down, get us Labile
think same too ...if we are giving a 19 years old 12m a year ..bring on Pogba on 16m and you have a leader mid for 5 years ...but for 150 m ..that is too much

let's wait until the end of mercato ...maybe Fabio will pull out his magic

by the way , Man U still paying for Pogba fees , no ? this will help reduce the price

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This

It’d be utterly stupid to pass on this kid. If Klopp can build a great system with the likes of Henderson, Fabinho and Widjanum so can we with Ramsey, Pjanic, Rabiot, Can, Matuidi and Bentancur.
People keep forgetting that football is actually a team sport, not a popularity contest. Getting the best players for every position is impossible, instead you need to have players that fit the coach's style and philosophy of football. Then the coach has to build a team out of those players which Sarri is definitely capable of doing as he has shown in Empoli and Napoli - both teams managed to punch above their weight. Hopefully he can replicate that here.

As for Matuidi, I don't think he'll stay. Last year of his contract and he's not exactly the type of player for Sarri IMO.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,244
    @Mark,

is this actually happening? What (reliable) sources are reporting?

delpiero06 is still skeptical
    the most famous paper in Holland says it's almost done.
    GDM, Agresti and other in Italy say we are leading the race to get him.
    we can calma and wait a bit and see what happens.
    They say we want to do this fast so...#vediamo

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    Im still curious why we arent in the race for Nicollo Barella. I’d say he’s been one of the best midfielders this U21 Euro and would suit our needs very well. He reminds of me of Vidal a bit. I’d really like to sign him.
    Agree. He is fantastic player. I think Inter are after him. And he will end up there :sad:

May 25, 2019
    I completely agree with those saying that if this opportunity presents itself that we need to lock him in. Ideally we also add a high end CM, but I'd rather have a young CB stud in the making in the hand than push hard for Pogba and strike out leaving us without de Ligt or Pogba.

- - - Updated - - -

We need a centre back and a centre mid. In previous years we would’ve cheaped out and got a few mid level options for each area of need.
    I trust that our management and finances are now at a stage where we identify our biggest need and go all in there.
    Adding Ronaldo showed that management and ownership wanted to push Juve over the top. Letting go of Allegri after Juve failed to get there also says the same thing. I would have to think that they will go all in this season and next in the hopes of winning the CL while Ronaldo is still near the top of his game.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    It’s a not a gift, she probably had a better job offer and decided to take it. We didnt give the woman away ffs. These twitter accounts should be banned from this site.
    Probably wasn't a gift but id happily accept giving away a few more of our women to that fat bastard for the de lifts of the world.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    I don't think its a risk at all. If this were a 19 year old in Serie A, for example, I would agree. Playing for a club like Chievo. No risk as far as I am concerned with a 19 year old who was one of the main reasons for Ajax's CL run, and who has been the captain of a club that is world renowned for its youth academy.

It's much more of a risk if we don't make this move if it is presented to us.
    True just like the risk of not buying Verratti way back when.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    This would be our awesome move. De Ligt is the real deal, biggest talent out there, as I said before I would sacrifice any player bar CR7 for him

BTW anyone against this move and in love with Sarri IMO is almost a Merda's fan

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I don't think its a risk at all. If this were a 19 year old in Serie A, for example, I would agree. Playing for a club like Chievo. No risk as far as I am concerned with a 19 year old who was one of the main reasons for Ajax's CL run, and who has been the captain of a club that is world renowned for its youth academy.

It's much more of a risk if we don't make this move if it is presented to us.
    hmm I am not against the signing but I disagree that it isn't a risk. I think a 19 yo is simply too young and prone to possible change to ever be a sure bet.

but yea I very much still hope we get him and dont mean to give the opposite impression :p
    the most famous paper in Holland says it's almost done.
    GDM, Agresti and other in Italy say we are leading the race to get him.
    we can calma and wait a bit and see what happens.
    They say we want to do this fast so...#vediamo
    :donedeal:
    Who the hell is delpiero06? :grin:
    The only Tuz guru to survive Pep scandal with his reputation intact.

:sheik:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)