Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Posting it here as we don't have an agents thread.

Love him or hate him Raiola will remain in our supply chain for a long time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It’s a not a gift, she probably had a better job offer and decided to take it. We didnt give the woman away ffs. These twitter accounts should be banned from this site.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
The new Juve coach is really a PR nightmare. After 19 years in her position, she finally met a coach in which she would lose countless hours of sleep over while doing damage control over his comments, along with training him how to be a proper public figure, and decided to just move on.

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
The new Juve coach is really a PR nightmare. After 19 years in her position, she finally met a coach in which she would lose countless hours of sleep over while doing damage control over his comments, along with training him how to be a proper public figure, and decided to just move on.
Wow she must really trust you, to relay so much information

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

It's Juventus cause Mino knows we won't make problems if he want to move the player.
As long as he give us enough money we won't ruin his game.
So he is 19years old will make 5years at Juventus and move somewhere else.
That's Raiola interest moving his players every few years to gain the % of the sale.
If Raiola put De Ligt into PSG... it's over. PSG it's a golden prison. Once in never out.
Raiola knows too well. So he'll prolly go for a easier to work with club like Juventus

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It's Juventus cause Mino knows we won't make problems if he want to move the player.
As long as he give us enough money we won't ruin his game.
So he is 19years old will make 5years at Juventus and move somewhere else.
That's Raiola interest moving his players every few years to gain the % of the sale.
If Raiola put De Ligt into PSG... it's over. PSG it's a golden prison. Once in never out.
Raiola knows too well. So he'll prolly go for a easier to work with club like Juventus
Hope Riola retired before that , i didnt want to say hope he dies but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)